The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A7RII delivery dates and last minute availability

Jim DE

Sony reaffirmed the 4th today on the phone but still no shipping email.... Well tomorrow is another day.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Awesome mine has not actually shipped yet. Says prepared but hoping it will change.

My Batis 25 comes Thursday too

scho

I'm confused. Are you going to get yours tomorrow? Mine is also just prepared for shipment. I think all the big retailers are going to stick with the 5th as the shipping day cause Sony said so.
Yes, my camera will arrive tomorrow around noon in the big brown truck.

Guy Mancuso

Just checked my Amazon order

Arriving Thursday by 8pm
Preparing for Shipment

I know where I am that day. Lol

rhern213

Just got my notice from Sony Store that they're preparing to ship. I have overnight shipping so I should have it by Friday :)

Knorp

Really odd: my S.O.S. order status changed to 'shipping', despite their email stating delivery postponed till 13/14 August.
But don't worry I won't hold my breath ...

Knorp

Really odd: my S.O.S. order status changed to 'shipping', despite their email stating delivery postponed till 13/14 August.
But don't worry I won't hold my breath ...
Wow - just received notification from S.O.S. that my camera is really been shipped to me. How about that !

"Lang gewacht, stil gezwegen. Nooit gedacht, toch gekregen."

V

Vivek

Wow - just received notification from S.O.S. that my camera is really been shipped to me. How about that !

Not surprised one bit. :)

Enjoy! :)

Guy Mancuso

Awesome. Mine is coming from Indiana distribution center I guess from Amazon. It's almost here in Phoenix.

Now you all stay away from my Ups plane. Lol

V

Vivek

FWIW, a cursory search reveals "in stock" in a few shops in the Netherlands (that includes one just around the corner from my house!). I need my cash for my travels.....

Don Libby

Sandy just checked her credit card and it shows a charge pending from B&H. Now all we're waiting for is the tracking (we ordered it as soon as B&H opened their ordering in June while we were in the Palouse). Next day delivery so she should have it tomorrow. Both of us now have a new camera to work with next week in Sedona; Sandy with her A7rII and my XF. Happy days.....

engel001

I ordered with Adorama in the first minute of availability 6/17/2015. Status check with online chat:
"They are scheduled to ship by Sony today, but it may take a couple of weeks to get them in
Adorama will notify you as soon as it is ready to ship to you."

Fortunately I placed a second order with B&H.