The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A7RII delivery dates and last minute availability

scho

Getting closer. Already in Syracuse which is about an hour drive north of Ithaca.
The A7RII arrived on schedule this morning. Just unpacked and set up, charging new batteries (2), put in sd card, and attached the 35 FE.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
For those who are in Bangkok, I think it's available here as well now. This photo from my pusher today:

No, I'm not buying one :)

Knorp

Dear Jørgen, you're doing yourself short !
You get excited say perhaps every 3 years or so, while we are getting excited every 6 months !
So there you go ... :p

:chug:

Jim DE

My order is still in the same status as it went into at 10pm last night with Sony Store USA: "Preparing to Ship"

No Email shipping conformation or tracking number as yet .....

scho

A few quick handheld test snaps with the 35FE and CV15III on the A7RII. Click for link to full size files on Flickr.

Two with the 35FE

One with the CV15III

A few quick handheld test snaps with the 35FE and CV15III on the A7RII. Click for link to full size files on Flickr.

Two with the 35FE

One with the CV15III
Thank you Carl. These pictures are set on private however. I assume the FE 35 you have is the 1.4.

engel001

I ordered with Adorama in the first minute of availability 6/17/2015. Status check with online chat:
"They are scheduled to ship by Sony today, but it may take a couple of weeks to get them in
Adorama will notify you as soon as it is ready to ship to you."

Fortunately I placed a second order with B&H.
UPDATE: Adorama order is on it's way, despite what was told me. Glad this worked out, I again like both Adorama and B&H equally. Still waiting for the 85mm Batis, though.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Your all so screwed I can't tell ya. Better start moving money around. You don't buy one you will be sorry.

V

Vivek

May be it is worth while for me to make a visit to Thailand. :D

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Dear Jørgen, you're doing yourself short !
You get excited say perhaps every 3 years or so, while we are getting excited every 6 months !
So there you go ... :p

:chug:
I get excited every time I push the shutter button, Bart, and every time I see a cute girl. Last time I checked, my age was past 50. At that age, that's about as much excitement as my body can take ;)

- - - Updated - - -

May be it is worth while for me to make a visit to Thailand. :D
It's always worthwhile to make a visit to Thailand :ROTFL:

V

Vivek

I am seriously thinking about it. The shopping part is a minor thing. :)