The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New lens lineup for the A7rII

jim251

Time for me to jump into the pool on this excellent forum...

Two years ago I sold off my Canon gear to start again with the A7. I ended up returning 2 A7 bodies due to issues I just couldn't live with and privately concluded that the A7 just wasn't quite ready. Since then I've been amusing myself with an RX100 and an RX1R and had a brief, hello-goodbye affair with an E-M1.

From the day of the announcement the A7R2 looked to be the one I've been waiting for and so far I have not been disappointed. I bought 3 lenses for it - I used my brain for a change and decided to push the impulse buys and the fine tuning off into the future, after I get more time with the kit...

16-35/4
55/1.8
70-200/4

Am looking forward to adding to this forum and benefitting from the talent and experience of its members...

-JM

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Two years ago I sold off my Canon gear to start again with the A7. I ended up returning 2 A7 bodies due to issues I just couldn't live with and privately concluded that the A7 just wasn't quite ready. Since then I've been amusing myself with an RX100 and an RX1R and had a brief, hello-goodbye affair with an E-M1.

From the day of the announcement the A7R2 looked to be the one I've been waiting for and so far I have not been disappointed. I bought 3 lenses for it - I used my brain for a change and decided to push the impulse buys and the fine tuning off into the future, after I get more time with the kit...

16-35/4
55/1.8
70-200/4

Am looking forward to adding to this forum and benefitting from the talent and experience of its members...

-JM
Well Welcome and we love to have you here and in my famous last words. Post some images. LOL

Yea Im the funster around here. LOL

Seriously look forward to you posts

darrellc

16-35/4
55/1.8
70-200/4

-JM
Hi JM - welcome! I'm fairly new here and have learned a lot from and been inspired by the forum. That is a great starting lineup and I applaud your thoughtfulness in slowly acquiring gear - I hope to learn to do so myself. Or at least get better at selling, I've got buying down pretty well.