Site Sponsors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A7RII + Cambo Actus

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A7RII + Cambo Actus

Quote Originally Posted by scho View Post
    Tried doing some stitching with the Leica R 35-70 Vario-Elmar f/4 on the Cambo Actus with Sony A7R-FS (CC filter on lens). Two images below are composed of two shots each stitched with Photomerge in LR.
    Barely enough room to shift inside the relatively small image circle of the 35-70 @ 35 mm. I'm going to try some of my Pentax 645 lenses next, particularly the Pentax 645 A 35/3.5.
    Two more stitched shots using the Pentax 645-A 35mm f/3.5 lens. More room for shifting and no lateral vignetting or color shift.

Carl
    Gallery
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Pentax 645-A 35mm f/3.5, two shots framed using rise/fall and cropped in post. Edges soft as a result of some un-intended aperture adjustment (was set at f/11, but should have been in A position for the Cambo mount manual adjust so actually was wide open)

Last edited by scho; 10th October 2016 at 13:18.
    Carl
    Gallery
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by daf View Post
    My guess: an Old stock of Sk componon 60/4 apo hm same as digitar 60/4...

All the componon apo hm 60/80/90/100 play very well At f8/f11...even the 45apo hm allow 5/7mm of shift on 24x36 sensor with digitar crispiness

I had a very quick, semi-rough sortie with this lens last week (we just received our demo).

I shot it against a Schneider 60mm/5.6 APO Digitar XL (a great, very sharp lens).

To my eye, the Actar 60mm did not match it, but it came close enough to impress. Considering the price difference, this lens may prove to be a worthy addition to the Actar line.

That lens will be shown at PhotoPlus in New York City this week (booth # 358). If you're around, Capture Integration will be at booth # 249, swing by and say hi.

Steve Hendrix/CI
    Steve Hendrix, Sales Manager, www.captureintegration.com (e-mail Me)
    Digital Cam: Phase One | Leaf | Leica | Sinar Authorized Reseller
    TechCam: Alpa | Cambo | Arca Swiss | Sinar Authorized Reseller