The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Anyone using a L plate for NEX-5N?

V

Vivek

Kind of throw back to the dark ages since we have come across many many NEX' and even the name NEX itself is gone..:eek: Since I started using a NEX-5N monochrome (I also have a stock NEX-5N), it is seeing more use than the others.

Anyone using one for their NEX-5N. Which one is recommended?

(I am looking to add a bit more grip for hand-holding and this will not be for tripod use.)

TIA!

scho

Kind of throw back to the dark ages since we have come across many many NEX' and even the name NEX itself is gone..:eek: Since I started using a NEX-5N monochrome (I also have a stock NEX-5N), it is seeing more use than the others.

Anyone using one for their NEX-5N. Which one is recommended?

(I am looking to add a bit more grip for hand-holding and this will not be for tripod use.)

TIA!
I don't have one for my NEX 5N(IR), but check with John (JLM) to see if he made one for that model. Most of his L plates offer an optional grip.