The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Sony . . . .

N

nei1

Could you enlarge a little on "enfused",the photograph is spectacular here,at a decent resolution it must be............. ............

Braeside

Last edited:
G

Goldencode

a700 with Minolta 400 f4.5 + 1.4 TC Tundra Swans

a700 with 70-300G

a700 with Minolta 200 F2.8 G

a700 with Minolta 50 1.7

a700 with Minolta 100 f2.8 Macro ... Snapping Turtle

Braeside

Taken with Sony A700 ISO 400 but film grain added in the B&W conversion. Available light, though it does look like flash was used. These dogs were after my biscuit.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

The snow is almost all gone here on the 45th parallel in Ontario, and the critters are emerging once again!

I shot this Mink today at about 6 pm, through my living room thermopane window.

The first is a900 with 300 mm F2.8, ISO 800, 1/160th f8, this is about 1/3 of the frame.

The second is a700 with the 500 mm mirror, ISO 1600, 1/160th, the full frame.

Both hand held. Love that SSS!

Bill

Last edited:

dhsimmonds

Since getting my A900 I have wanted to try it out on some street photography. Just a few of my efforts with the CZ 24-70.

Last edited:

Diane B

Thank you Guy
I did a little 'recovery' in the horse's face
Here are a couple from the kitchen this morning:

I especially like the horse shot from above---but the tea strainer and whatever that is that is stacked--lovely. I'd love to visit your kitchen *smile*.

I like the one of Emma and---is it Blue??---and the rural 'kids with attitudes' just tickled me. You're on a roll.

Diane