The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Sony . . . .

APY_JR

Albert,

I loaded my version for PS. But I am wondering if I can load it for LR2 and have the software work for both PS and LR2?
Nice B&W portrait. Which preset did you use?
Thanks Wayne!

That was Push Process N+1

Woody,

Great news! I have Lightroom but have never learned to use it yet:)
I hope it's the same with all the other plugins they have (ColorEfex Pro 3.0, Viveza) 'cause I have a slew of them.

Albert

MoJo

Registred Users
A day in the life of New Mexico....... my new Sony A900.... at Las Trampas Church....

-Josef

M

madcat207

I may be a little late to join the fun, and I hope that some simple flower pictures aren't too boring, but I would like to share some of my favorite A900 shots. These were taken with a mix of the classic "big beercan" and the modern 70-300G. No color PP.. the a900 did such a nice job in the first place. :thumbup:

The color and quality possible from this camera just continue to blow me away. These shots look amazing printed at 20x24 and 20x30..

P

panyawong

Did a shoot on a beautiful lady today with CZ135 and A900. This is my second outing with the lens. Eventhough the lens filter ring rattling, but the image is so sharp, it is scary when look at 100%. Thanks Shelby for the lens.

Critics/comments are always welcome.

APY_JR

Very nice Panyawong!

Pretty girl and beautiful set... white really sets her off well!

Thanks for sharing!

Albert

Tex

Subscriber Member
Panyawong, first image is oustanding. However IMHO the positioning of the hand does not work.

Thanks for posting.

LoSenior

Panyawong.

Great pictures, all of them are excellent in all aspects.
Thanks for posting, I would like to see more of your work.

P

panyawong

Thanks all for your comments.

Albert, her white intricate dress is really beautiful on her with the diffused window light and white hall way. It shows off her smooth tan skin.

Tex, I agree with your comment on her hand. I did feel that when taking the shot as well. If you have other suggestion on how to position it, please let me know.

LoSenior, I am a newby on formal portrait photography and will definitely post more. You can see my other works in photo.net.

Regards,
Panya

Braeside

Hey Albert, I must have been copying your style :)

Another sunny day here in Scotland, but I have to do some work today.

Maybe get the camera out on the way back.

Cheers

David

From a headshot shoot with the owners of a Colorado-based counseling and wellness practice. With the Minolta 35-70/4, processed in C1.

Hmmm ... seems to lack sharpness and color depth here, not sure why.

Last edited: