The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Sony . . . .

kuau

Workshop Member
my first post

I'm just a rank amature compared to all you other guys I love all the pictures I have seen in this thread
kudos to Jono Slack, Andree, Edward K, and all the rest I am amazed by all of your images.
Thesse images were taken with my A900 on my 1st outing the other day.

Steven

P

panyawong

Thanks Dave and Jorgen;

I was using 50mm macro on A900 for all the image. The A900 file is huge, so I do have large file, but I decided to make the pic small so it upload quickly.

Jorgen, I saw that you are in Samut Prakan, I hope the situation in Bangkok does not affect you. _panya

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Jorgen, I saw that you are in Samut Prakan, I hope the situation in Bangkok does not affect you. _panya
Here in Samut Prakan, everything is peace and harmony, at least on the surface. My only problem with the riot is that I regret not going in there to take some photos, but I don't like being shot at :eek:

kuau

Workshop Member
A few more from Lower Antelope Canyon

My 1st attempt at Lower Antelope Canyon in Arizona. A900 with Minolta 20mm 2.8

kuau

Workshop Member
The First one is a HDR from Photomatix 3 exposures, the second one is "Blend" of 3 exposures

edwardkaraa

Lovely colourful photos despite the poor weather Edward, welcome back.
Thank you David! Good to be back :)

Macau is a wonderful city, almost like an ancient Portugal in the middle of Asia. It's amazing the amount of history you're surrounded with every where you ago. I will surely plan another visit during summer when the skies are not completely grey.

jonoslack

Steven
A BIG welcome from me - Lovely shots - the second of the water shots I liked particularly:clap:, and the Antelope Canyon are splendid . . . .. but I feel that perhaps it's a little like Albert's daughters . . you have to be especially clever to take a bad shot :) Speaking of which, Albert, they're growing up, and now they're even more enchanting!
Edward - Love the Macau pictures, and wish I'd been there, with 16-35 or without

dhsimmonds

Another nice happy shot Albert! I like the guy picking his nose, second row down on the left! It take something to get everyone looking good in such a large group, just great.