The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma art for e mount lens on sony a7rii

karlfoto

Anyone shot with them on the a7rii? (Yes I know they are designed for the apsc sensor, so the edges might be an issue)

They would be used primarily for backpacking and shooting landscapes at f8-f11 range.

This is the range thus far. And i like the idea, because they are all 46mm diameter so filters not an issue, small and light weight.

19mm
30mm
60mm

Thanks
Karl

Slingers

Its not on an A7RII but here is the sigma 19mm on the A7S.

With a 4 x 5 crop

Last edited:
V

Vivek

The 30/2.8 DN is a little better than what Craig shows with the 19/2.8 but still no full coverage.

(Rumor has it that they will come with FF lenses that are sharper than the 30/2.8 DN)

karlfoto

Thangs Slingers.

Duh of course there would be a major issue with vignetting. The last time i tried a apsc lens on a full frame camera was my old nikon 12-24 on my f100 before i moved to digital in about 2005.

I recall now the strong vignetting. Short memory!