The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A7RII panorama

gurtch

I was curious about the panoramic setting, so I tried one. Set the mode dial to panorama . I had no choice of F stop or shutter speed. Push the button and move the camera in the direction of the arrow. I did it. I made a sweeping panorama from my deck looking at the bay. Was close to about 180 degrees. Although I had camera set to RAW, I got a JPG image 23.4"x 5.3". Not much you can do with a 5" wide image, So I used PK sharpener and Blow Up 2 to make an image 20" wide x 88" long. A center crop of the "print size" enlargement is included with the full size image. I will attempt to post. If I fail, I will try something else.
Pretty cool feature....Hand held!
Dave in NJ

Attachments

vjbelle

Yes..... it is cool. I was curious as to how it would work and you've provided all the info I need. I'll stick to the old fashioned manual methods... but still very cool.:salute:

Victor