The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony create a new camera.

V

Vivek

The A68 (aps-c SLT). :sleep:

Anyone buying?

I find it ironic that just after the dprevs interview where the product manager claimed that they only come up with a successor that is 10X better than the previous camera, they announce the A68 (dumbed down version of the A77?). :shocked:

tn1krr

Anyone buying?

I find it ironic that just after the dprevs interview where the product manager claimed that they only come up with a successor that is 10X better than the previous camera, they announce the A68 (dumbed down version of the A77?). :shocked:
Yes, "A77 lite" indeed and available March 2016? Woot, might as well be 2019. Strange, strange product announcement.

Let's be fair, the a68 is the successor to the a65. Now whether it is 10x better can be debated.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
No interest for me but maybe as a rental if the AF is amazing. I was hoping for more lenses today. My patience is growing thin

bipbip

Anyone buying?
Nope. The first thing that came to mind after seeing the specs on this, apart from the 4D (?) autofocus, was that someone at Sony thought it was time to raid the old parts bin ...