The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the RX-1R II

V

Vivek

An example of the CA exhibited by the 35 Sonnar at f/2. Look at the two recessed lights in the ceiling over the sign and the fluorescent lights inside the store. First image is w/o CA correction and second includes LR CA and de-fringing corrections. Click image for larger version.

L]
Carl, you should really try the C1 express (free) as the converter.

What was the LPF setting for that shot?

frozenbb

DC Metro at Foggy Bottom. The flip-screen on this camera is a dream that came true...

RX1Rm2, 1/15 sec, f/8, ISO 6400
Jim, your DC metro series is bringing back lots of memories! In the mid-00s I completed a graduate program at GWU, starting and ending my days in that metro station...

Quentin_Bargate

We paid £100 for an old Winkelmann baby grand piano to save it from destruction. It needs a little tender loving care. 25 sec with the RX1R2 @100ISO.

Annna T

Wrong settings (f/10, 1/30s, ISO80) near the beach resulted in this jittery capture.
Too bad.. because it would have been a great capture..

or may be you noticed the error just as you were shooting and your swearing/bitching attracted the look of the little girl ?

V

Vivek

Thanks. Excellent Vivek!
Doesn't the lady look a little bit bored to you?
Thanks, K-H.
It almost always is. :)

She was aware that I was snapping (that perhaps did not help as it was over in subseconds).

The Nikon hipster glanced at me/camera and was not impressed.

scho

Walking south along the waterfront trail with the RX1RII.

At the confluence of the Cayuga Lake inlet with Sixmile Creek.

A welcome rest stop.

Bridge crossing (I cleared it easily :))

Under the bridge