The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the RX-1R II

seb

I am posting this from a hospital bed. I am scheduled for a triple bypass friday morning.

If all goes well, i hope to come back here in a month or two.

All the best everyone and good light!

Vivek.
Good luck and a fast recovery!

dwood

I am posting this from a hospital bed. I am scheduled for a triple bypass friday morning.

Vivek.
Sending you good vibes from here, Vivek, and hope you have a speedy recovery.

All the best.

Barry Haines

Vivek.
Vivek, as others have said before me...I hope it all goes well tomorrow and that you return here ASAP after a full recovery...The place won't seem the same until you return....wishing you all the very best...Cheers Barry

JCT

Vivek.
Strong thoughts your way, Vivek! I'm heading in this AM to see one of my patients whom I sent for the exact same surgery yesterday, plan is get her out of bed today. It's a bread and butter procedure these days, I'll bet you'll do great. Looking forward to your return, likely soon! :thumbs:

JT

peterv

I hope it's not against the rules to post this here:

During the past years I've been enjoying the user groups of various cameras - mostly Leica - on Facebook very much. So since I am now the proud owner of a Sony RX1RM2, I thought it might be a good idea to start a group named Sony RX1R II User Group. I'd like to invite everyone who's on Facebook regularly to become a member and participate in the sharing of nice images and friendly discussion of all things related to the Sony RX1 series.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1067262476627694/

Last edited:

JMaher

Vivek good luck - it just takes a little while to recover and you will better than new. I had this done in 2011.

Jim