The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the RX-1R II

Thank you for your response.
Just curious.
Were you able to verify that you had a light leak before you sent it in ?
It took just about two weeks from sending my old one to receiving the replacement.

Blasting a powerful LED flashlight at the seam left no doubt that mine was affected. Never noticed in actual use, of course.

The Ute

It took just about two weeks from sending my old one to receiving the replacement.

Blasting a powerful LED flashlight at the seam left no doubt that mine was affected. Never noticed in actual use, of course.
Thank you for your response.
I used a small LED light to check mine and found no issue but decided to send it in anyway because I wanted to be sure.
I wonder if they will still replace it or just send mine back ?
From what I understood the policy was simply to replace them.
I guess if they check mine and find no leaks they might just send it back to me.

Last edited:

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Thanks, K-H. :)

Interestingly, the heart muscles can regenerate after damage in many cases and luckily that appears to be happening in mine. :thumbup:
Vivek,

Regeneration is probably not the case ... we talk about hibernating ventricles ... which recover over time as oxygenation improves ... whether collateral flow
or initial edema resolves with improved graft flow.

I am pleased that you have had a marked improvement!

Avoid tobacco products at all costs ... exercise ... keep your blood sugar levels and cholesterol within strict low levels ... and pray for a long blessed life.

Enjoy the days you have ...

Best regards,

Bob