The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the RX-1R II

bipbip

Hi Vivek,
I've seen you're selling it all off and have this camera and the Leica MM; just one question, what's your take on a comparison between these two? Working in black and white of course, which is how I use this Sony ...
Thanks.

V

Vivek

Hi, Two very different cameras as you know. *For me*, at the moment, the RX1R II is unmatched by any in color or B&W.

Unlike some grand poobahs who may claim to be catching the "decisive moment", me a rank amateur, like the fast AF of the RX1R II and with the Metro case, is a joy to use for street photography. IQ, unquestionably is far better.

Take it with a handful of salt as I have put my camera on sale. :p

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr

If I (characterized as a "gnat" by the ever so friendly grand poobah here :grin: ) can do that anyone can do far far better.

Back up camera? :D

Highly recommended! :thumbs: