The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the RX-1R II

The Ute

Thanks. Very crisp! :thumbs:
Thanks. Much appreciated.
Unlike w the A7RII w it's IBIS you can't get away w imperfect technique for Landscapes when using the RX1RII.
That is even true at 100th sec.
You want the very best gotta use a tripod.

The Ute

Shot taken at Big John's Flat at the base of the Tushar Range in Utah.
The Tushars are the 3rd highest mountain chain in Utah w Mount Delano (pictured) rising to just over 12,000 feet.

I've been housebound for a week or so, but today my partner took me out for a 'long' four-block walk to the nearest park. She said not to take a camera because I might drop it, butI did what I usually do. I saw one possible picture of light and shadow:

Kirk

LiveOakParkLight.jpg

(Processed poorly-profiled home computer – sorry about any problems with tones)

V

Vivek

I've been housebound for a week or so, but today my partner took me out for a 'long' four-block walk to the nearest park. She said not to take a camera because I might drop it, butI did what I usually do. I saw one possible picture of light and shadow:

Kirk

View attachment 119753

(Processed poorly-profiled home computer – sorry about any problems with tones)

Looks good here, Kirk. :)

I hope you will allow yourself to recover and get better. All the best.

During my own recovery (still on going at 4 months), the RX1R ii being light and small has been such a wonderful tool.

Take care.

Pradeep

Looks good here, Kirk. :)

I hope you will allow yourself to recover and get better. All the best.

During my own recovery (still on going at 4 months), the RX1R ii being light and small has been such a wonderful tool.

Take care.
Yes, take it easy. My own recovery is now four years on, sometimes it feels like no time has passed.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's one from my trip to India a month ago. Taken from the moving car, just cropped and straightened. The foreground is blurred as it was right next to the road and moving too fast. f5.6, 1/1500, ISO 400

001_Coorg_20160609_RX2_1086©PradeepBansal2016-Edit.jpg

V

Vivek

Pradeep, You visit the coolest places! Just before the monsoon as well. Do you have more pics from the coffee plantations there?

Pradeep

Pradeep, You visit the coolest places! Just before the monsoon as well. Do you have more pics from the coffee plantations there?
Just happened to be visiting for a wedding in the family - you know how it is.

Anyway, some coffee beans for you Vivek.

001_Coorg_20160607_RX2_0993©PradeepBansal2016-Edit.jpg

jim251

After Hours

For AnnaT, to say how much I have enjoyed your shop window photographs and hope you soon post more for all to enjoy...

RX1Rm2, 1/30, f/4, ISO 4000

V

Vivek

No. Please be careful about using that word without giving much thought as to what that means!

Just a little while ago in the Hague.

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr