The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Anyone else pumped about the A6100?

ErikKaffehr

Hi,

I have the A7rII, but I always feel I need a back up camera. Also when shooting long telephoto, I want as many pixels on target as possible. So, yes, I would consider the A6100 to be an option.

I am not so sure about the "Speed Booster", it is an elegant idea, but I guess that an A6100 with a Speed Booster will cost like an A7II.

Best regards
Erik

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

I can see your point, but why not put on a Fuji X-mount camera?

Best regards
Erik

Hah, I think the opposite--I would like an A6100 with a Fuji X-mount so that I can put their fast lenses on it... 23/1.4... 35/1.4... 56/1.2... :D

UHDR

as good as the fuji lens up appears, their sensor (so far) has only been 16MP. the x-pro2 new 24MP sensor will put them into the real stress test similar to other brands. time will tell!

Tim

I have some interest but the lack of compact prime native APS-C lenses with a decent max aperture puts me off.
So the body is great but the lenses meh!
I may just go back to m43.

Annna T

I have some interest but the lack of compact prime native APS-C lenses with a decent max aperture puts me off.
So the body is great but the lenses meh!
I may just go back to m43.
Wait a little : there is a 20MB BSI sensor rumored for MFT. Not sure in what kind of body it will come.