The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rediscovering the Zeiss Touit 12mm on the a7RII in Iceland

During my recent trip to Iceland I had planned on packing the new Loxia 21mm but it did not ship in time so I decided to take a loaner Touit 12mm. The APS-C lens converts to 18mm and 18mp on the a7RII - not too shabby. See below for a few of my fav shots from this combination. I was so pleased that I may have to purchase one just to have a compact AF wide option. They were recently selling new for $699 - quite a bargain for this level of performance.

V

Vivek

Chad, the fair price (no bargain) for them were when they were sold 2 (32 and 12) for the price of one in the US. They should do that globally to clear their stocks. :)

da_eltsch

Sorry for the full quote, but I had the need to bring these pictures up again!!! Amazing!!! The second and third are just marvelous! :thumbup:

During my recent trip to Iceland I had planned on packing the new Loxia 21mm but it did not ship in time so I decided to take a loaner Touit 12mm. The APS-C lens converts to 18mm and 18mp on the a7RII - not too shabby. See below for a few of my fav shots from this combination. I was so pleased that I may have to purchase one just to have a compact AF wide option. They were recently selling new for $699 - quite a bargain for this level of performance.