The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Sony system bag by Guru Gear Bataflae 18L Backpack

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Just bought this when I was in LA. These are now only 149 dollars so I thought i would try it out and Wow it fits the Sony A7 system really nicely

Here is the lens layout and camera and this is standard configuration pretty much.

I can get a lot of gear in here actually my whole system not that I take every piece on a gig but nice to know I can. It will take a 13 inch laptop which I won't use because i have a 15 and I actually have the 22 bag for that but I rarely like to have both in a bag.

Upper lid inside

Anyway worth checking out Be aware i don't use the hoods that come with these lenses except the 24-70 and Loxia 50mm. I buy cheap metal screw in hoods with no caps.

Gura Gear Bataflae 18L Backpack (Gray) GG26-2 B&H Photo Video