Site Sponsors
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Sony Alpha MIS Strobe/Flash Options

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sony Alpha MIS Strobe/Flash Options

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Mancuso View Post
    I ordered the AD360II-C TTL unit today. Should be all set now. One little niggle the TT685s could use a little more power. I'm sure the 860 is the same. It's me I have to get used too shooting higher ISO too. Old school
    Guy,
    All the speedlites seem to be about the same power output.
    I think its the ability to get a capacitor into the form factor.

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I'm afraid you are correct. I'm really stinking happy with this system. I can do a lot of different things . I'll get a 600 unit down the road. That would keep me out of renting strobes. I would have plenty of power for a big octagon
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like

I'll get excited when Profoto releases a TTL Air Remote for the Sony Alfa. I have too much invested in Profoto gear to switch. Hopefully they will see the potential market soon.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterSteve View Post
    I'll get excited when Profoto releases a TTL Air Remote for the Sony Alfa. I have too much invested in Profoto gear to switch. Hopefully they will see the potential market soon.
    Or you can get adapters to fit the speed rings.

It doesn't surprise me that many of the main stream lighting suppliers have just been gliding along, presuming that their customer base is a complacent as are they.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by dmward View Post
    Or you can get adapters to fit the speed rings.

It doesn't surprise me that many of the main stream lighting suppliers have just been gliding along, presuming that their customer base is a complacent as are they.
    Adapters for Profoto mounts don't allow the modifier to slide on the strobe body for different light focus which is a major feature of Profoto, and in some cases adapters do not allow the light to project into the modifier far enough.

In the case of Profoto, they hardly have been complacent ... B1 and B2 TTL and HSS ability and the AIR radio with control at the camera, and really high sync speeds. They just need to get some Sony TTL compatibility going for those who desire that feature.

Personally, I am less interested TTL/HSS and tend to favor simplicity of operation, continuity, stability, color consistency, reliability, and availability.

The systems being discussed sound very nice, and it is good to see them innovating new approaches at more reasonable prices. IMO, really no need to disparage other choices that full-fill different needs.

BTW, the best discovery I've made for an on-camera Sony mount speed-light has been the Metz I bought for my last wedding. Very consistent exposures, simple lit controls, and excellent quality of light.

- Marc
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I sold all my dynalites. I need power I'll rent but these put out a lot of juice and fast. Only thing there missing is modeling lights. I'm so freaking sick of dealing with power cords and the weight and bulk. Old dog with new legs. Adapt or go home I say. Lol
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

Post Thanks / Like

HERE is a modeling light for the 360. I'd take the globe off and use it with an S bracket.

The 600 has a modeling light.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

very cool. Just got the AD360II in canon and no problem with my Sony transmitter . Now I want to replace my other AD360 or sell both kits and get the 600 watt unit. I have a job next week shooting environmental portraits. I'm taking this and the 2 685s. Now have to say I'm not the biggest TTL fan but here is the thing. I can put my main on let's say full , hair light unit at half and fill at half. Okay you can do that I in manual mode anyway but here is the bonus I can leave my setting like that all day long shooting in TTL I can change apertures without going to the packs and making power changes. This is huge. Your shooting a portrait at f8 let's say than you decide I'll shoot one at F2 well with TTL you have to do nothing your totally on the fly and can change all you want. You only have to stop for a different lighting change if say now you want full power on hair. The other thing you can mix and match different units without problems as long as you don't ask it to go beyond its max power.

David HSS is auto on the 685s but this it looks like I have to do it at the head I think. Have not tried it yet with camera

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Anyone want a AD360 kit let me know I want to upgrade again. Actually I have 2 kits I could sell. I want the TTL unit. Great deal on two kits.

Post Thanks / Like

very cool. Just got the AD360II in canon and no problem with my Sony transmitter . Now I want to replace my other AD360 or sell both kits and get the 600 watt unit. I have a job next week shooting environmental portraits. I'm taking this and the 2 685s. Now have to say I'm not the biggest TTL fan but here is the thing. I can put my main on let's say full , hair light unit at half and fill at half. Okay you can do that I in manual mode anyway but here is the bonus I can leave my setting like that all day long shooting in TTL I can change apertures without going to the packs and making power changes. This is huge. Your shooting a portrait at f8 let's say than you decide I'll shoot one at F2 well with TTL you have to do nothing your totally on the fly and can change all you want. You only have to stop for a different lighting change if say now you want full power on hair. The other thing you can mix and match different units without problems as long as you don't ask it to go beyond its max power.

David HSS is auto on the 685s but this it looks like I have to do it at the head I think. Have not tried it yet with camera
    The 360II, should work the same way the 600TTL and 685 work when going to HSS. Automatically. The only reason one has to set the H mode on the old light is because if doesn't have the TTL firmware.

Also, with TTL for portraits start thinking in terms of Flash Exposure Compensation. I used to do it with Canon 600EX-RT units. Main 0FEC, fill -.3 to -1 FEC. Hair light(s) 0, + or - FEC depending on how I want it to look. The TTL means that dark skinned, clothed people are going to get more light, light skinned, clothed people are going to get less. Keeps everything right in the middle of the histogram if you've set the lighting up that way.

Also, remember that Sony will use the spot metering mode to do TTL metering. And, if you want you can use Flash Exposure Lock to keep a few exposures consistent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Yea need to figure out the way to do FEL

Post Thanks / Like

Yea need to figure out the way to do FEL
    Guy,
    Two links:

HERE is a post I did on my website explaining how I used Gr mode with Canon 600EX-RTs to do on location portrait.

HERE is first of two posts about FEL and A7RII with TTL flash.

And Second One with information about spot metering and TTL.
    David

dmwfotos | davidmward.photography
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	392.6 KB 
ID:	118554Perfect I'll read them later on my way to hospital to see my new grandson. Lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Oops side ways. Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: Sony Alpha MIS Strobe/Flash Options

How are sony flashes incorporated into the system?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ken_vs_ryu View Post
    How are sony flashes incorporated into the system?
    Two options, based on my understanding without testing anything;
    A) use the optical wireless option. (That negates the X system benefits.)
    B) use the X system receivers for Sony Multi-function shoe flash units. (when they become available.)

Which is the same options I have for my Nissin Di700a and Air Commander system.
    That means, for me the Nissin kit will be on the Buy and Sell forum soon.
    David

Post Thanks / Like

Here is an image, straight from camera, expect of for square crop, with two 600TTL one camera left about 30 degrees, fill just camera right. Ratio was about 1:2. This was shot for a make up artist's website.

Note: Spot metering, camera settings to eliminate ambient, all the images from the shoot that I checked have the same reading 80% +/- on her brow just between eye brows.

Post Thanks / Like

I did a shoot today and decided to use TTL and FEL with A7RII and 600TTL.
    It worked like a charm.
    I'll post some samples and an expanded explanation on my website tomorrow.

I did the shoot after a 4 hour workshop where I was using someone else's Alien Bee lighting kit. It worked fine, but compared to FEL TTL it was no comparison.

Here is one of the last images from the shoot.
    One 600TTL camera left about 60 degrees, second 600TTL just right of lens axis.
    Left light was main. 0EV, right light was fill -1EV. Set TTL exposure using FEL with spot metering in middle of face.

Name:  A7R2A05152016824.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  193.3 KB

More to come.
    Last edited by dmward; 15th May 2016 at 20:31.
    David

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

What modifiers are you folks using? For speed-Lights and/or mobile strobes.

I found a couple inexpensive solutions recently ... the best of which is an aluminum 28" Fotodiox Beauty dish with speed-ring, diffuser and unbelievably a 28" 50 degree grid ... under $200 for the whole set-up (a bit more for Profoto mount).

- Marc

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fotografz View Post

I found a couple inexpensive solutions recently ... the best of which is an aluminum 28" Fotodiox Beauty dish with speed-ring, diffuser and unbelievably a 28" 50 degree grid ... under $200 for the whole set-up (a bit more for Profoto mount).

- Marc
    For my strobes, I have a Mola Demi, a Westcott 7' Parabolic Umbrella, a SMDV Speedbox A-110 on the way, and a Mola Rayo that's been sitting in my B&H cart for weeks. I like HoneyComb Grids for a slightly cheaper 3rd party option.
    Priolite Ambassador | Sony Visible Light & IR Photographer
    http://www.iiinelsonimages.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fotografz View Post

- Marc
    With the Bowens S mount on the 600 and the S bracket available for the 360 and speedlites. Just about any modifier one might want to use can be fitted with a Bowens S adapter ring and installed.

I have found the Buff foldable soft boxes work well, along with Fotodiox EZ-Pro boxes. I have one of the 28" beauty dishes, its a great modifier. Mine has been run over by a car a couple of times but still delivers good light.

Since acquiring my first two 600s I have been using them with Cheetah Foldable QS beauty dish and a Glow Parapop 24x36 softbox.

I've also used a large Buff soft silver PLM. With the PLM I used the Cheetah Hub Cap wide angle reflector to focus the light into the modifier.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I have a folding Beaty dish . I think it's 30 inches. I have a couple I don't like to much setup so I am looking at more options. I ordered another AD360II so now I have two of them and two 685s. I'm not done yet though. I will want another or the 600. I'm rebuilding this kit for TTL.

Post Thanks / Like

I just got confirmation that the next two 600 TTL units will be arriving tomorrow.
    If they come with the triggers I ordered I'll have two Sony;two Canon; two Nikon. That provides the resources for lighting workshops and also to make it possible to share the lighting setup with associates when we're covering an even.

Once its confirmed that the 360II will support masking/sequencing, I may add one or two.

I've been trying different lighting configurations while doing the shoots with the MUA.

Today it was two 600s and a 680II in TTL. I am finding the FEL feature in spot mode a real benefit for these location "studio" sessions.

I'll get some stuff up on my blog tomorrow or Wednesday.

Have an architectural shoot scheduled for Thursday. Plan to use the 600s for some fill. More to follow.

This was shot with the silver version from Cheetah. No diffusion fabric. Just the collapsible BD about 2 feet from the subject. Hard to complain about the light.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a folding Beaty dish . I think it's 30 inches. I have a couple I don't like to much setup so I am looking at more options. I ordered another AD360II so now I have two of them and two 685s. I'm not done yet though. I will want another or the 600. I'm rebuilding this kit for TTL.
    If Godox implements Masking (UNIT/ALT) features either in the lights or a trigger my plan will change.
    If they implement it in the trigger then I'll use my current 360s and V860s. If they implement it in the lights then I'll update to the version II 360s and V860IIs. The additional benefit with the update is TTL for all the lights.

The TTL capabilities with "transparent" HSS may be enough for an upgrade regardless of the UNIT/ALT implementation.

In another couple of weeks someone is going to find a really good deal on Nissin Air kit, and possibly some manual 360s and V850s.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

To each their own ... I'm not a fan of the odd catch lights in that portrait above.

Of course, most mods can be used with most lights these days ... That's not the question ... I'm interested in what you folks are using with your Sony lighting set-ups and why. The key to versatility between speed-lights and strobes is how well you can modify them with a variety of mods. There has been a LOT of development in this area at different levels of mods. Nice to see what experiences people have had with them.

That Fotodiox 28" dish is a great example ... for the money, it is hard to beat. The draw back is that the deflector is a bit small and as far as I know, you can't alter it like with a Hensel dish and Molas that allow you swap out the opaque deflector with an Opal glass, color gels, or various grids.

Personally I'm pretty happy with the Nissan TTLs and their radio controller for less demanding swift set-ups and mobile wedding work.

Sony and Nissan made it more difficult to use my Profotos off-camera and a Sony compatible TTL speed-light in the hot shoe for fill because the camera doesn't have a PC port to trigger the Profoto AIR sender on a grip.

My total TTL solution for use of a couple of Nissan TTL speed-light off-camera, and one TTL on-camera for fill, is to use a small folding flip bracket for the on-camera speed-light with the Nissan radio in the hot shoe. Flip brackets provide a better quality of light direction to drop shadows down behind subjects and avoid red-eye, and keeps the speed-light over the lens axis in both orientations anyway ... all good reasons to get back to using one.

Here's a small, light-weight speed-light modifier I recently picked up ... 28" is a bit small, but close-up, head and shoulders should work with nice round catch lights due to the dodecagon shape. Super easy to set-up and breakdown with a unique quick release on the back. Not sure how it'll all hold up due to the plastic fittings and speed-light mount. (That 28" Fotodiox dish mentioned is in the background).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC1679.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	940.2 KB 
ID:	118617

For mobile location work, especially groups, I've been using the Westcott 7' Parabolic umbrellas (1 silver and 2 white) with their $29 diffuser sock. One of the stronger umbrella shafts to avoid bending/sagging. I've used them for awhile, and they've held up remarkably well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I bought a folding beauty dish and really like it by impact. I do use the diffuser as well

Amazon.com : Impact Folding Beauty Dish (34") : Electronics

I bought a Godox octagon too and used it once for a big catalog shoot worked really nice but a pain to setup.

But what I love are the 20 dollar S brackets which holds portables and the the 360 really nicely and I can use any umbrellas or S mount accessories boxes.

To me this is the most important part of these systems.

Amazon.com : Godox S-type Bracket Bowens S Mount Holder for T+L Speed Ring Softbox Speedlite Softbox Beauty Dish Reflector Umbrella : Electronics

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Just posted this in another forum but thought someone here might know the answers. If so, others might be interested as well.

Jim

Finally received my Sony transmitter today from China. Everything (or at least what I have tested) seems to work great with that transmitter and the Ad600 TTL flash from Adorama. Of course the day after a three hour shoot

A few simple questions:

1) The flash makes a loud pop when fired. Louder than with my other flash units. I assume that is normal maybe based on the higher power but just wanted to check with others.

2) With version 2.2 in the flash the Sony transmitter works in TTL fine. However in the flash menus there is an option for Canon or Nikon but not for Sony. This doesn't seem to matter but why no Sony option or alternatively why the other two are listed.

Any insights appreciated.

Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JMaher View Post
    Just posted this in another forum but thought someone here might know the answers. If so, others might be interested as well.

Jim

Finally received my Sony transmitter today from China. Everything (or at least what I have tested) seems to work great with that transmitter and the Ad600 TTL flash from Adorama. Of course the day after a three hour shoot

A few simple questions:

1) The flash makes a loud pop when fired. Louder than with my other flash units. I assume that is normal maybe based on the higher power but just wanted to check with others.

2) With version 2.2 in the flash the Sony transmitter works in TTL fine. However in the flash menus there is an option for Canon or Nikon but not for Sony. This doesn't seem to matter but why no Sony option or alternatively why the other two are listed.

Any insights appreciated.

Jim
    It does make a loud pop in TTL, I've found that when using FEL its less loud.

There is no Sony firmware in the 600 for native Sony TTL in optical mode. Not sure why but won't use it so it really doesn't matter to me.
    David

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Thanks David,

Will try FEL and see what happens - not a problem just found it odd.

I didn't realize those profiles were only for optical. I will never use optical anyway.

Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JMaher View Post
    Thanks David,

Will try FEL and see what happens - not a problem just found it odd.

I didn't realize those profiles were only for optical. I will never use optical anyway.

Jim
    Me either. As Scott pointed out on PoN, it does show an S when being triggered by the X1Ts, TT685s or V860IIs

Post Thanks / Like

Received 2x TT685S and 2x TT600S yesterday worked fine.

David,
    I know you often in contact with Edward, can you check if Godox ever going to release the AD360II-S for Sony?
    I'm not fond of having a big flash on camera but when push comes to shove on the move, having a powerful flash would be nice.
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SamSS View Post

David,
    I know you often in contact with Edward, can you check if Godox ever going to release the AD360II-S for Sony?
    I'm not fond of having a big flash on camera but when push comes to shove on the move, having a powerful flash would be nice.
    I'll check. I remember hearing that its in the pipeline.
    Realistically, I'd use an X1Ts in the hotshoe and put a 360II on a bracket if I wanted one on camera.

I've worked with a couple of photographers that used Quantums on camera but always with a bracket.

I've not tested it but I think the X1Ts should fire a 360II on a bracket.
    David

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I've one of those bracket but rarely used it. Don't know, I thought it looks kinda tacky on me
    I'll be the first in line to get one of that AD360II-S

I also ordered 2x of the latest version of V860II-S Li-ion and said would be shipped within the next day or two.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I've one of those bracket but rarely used it. Don't know, I thought it looks kinda tacky on me

I also ordered 2x of the latest version of V860II-S Li-ion and said would be shipped within the next day or two.
    I have two on order from Edward as well.
    Those, along with the 4 600TTL units I have should work well for events. If they come up with a way to do Masking with the 360s I'll probably get a couple and sell my version one units.

- - - Updated - - -

I have two on order from Edward as well.
    Those, along with the 4 600TTL units I have should work well for events. If they come up with a way to do Masking with the 360s I'll probably get a couple and sell my version one units.

Over the years I've learned how to use TTL effectively and having TTL capable lights is a real benefit for me.

Post Thanks / Like

David,
    Here's what Scott replied:
    "They are hoping July
    They are waiting for all the feedback from the 860 sales"

I think the feedback he is referring to is stability of the firmware. So far its been good for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Got a different response from a source in China with direct ties to Godox. They said no Sony hot shoe for the 360II. The firmware is in the device to work with the X1Ts as a slave so that's how they plan to leave it according to this source.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Got a different response from a source in China with direct ties to Godox. They said no Sony hot shoe for the 360II. The firmware is in the device to work with the X1Ts as a slave so that's how they plan to leave it according to this source.
    Well glad I did not wait for it on my Ad360II canon units. They work great with the Sony X1. I actually take the hot shoe off and put the tripod mount on. Fits in the bag better and I would never ever put these on a camera shoe camera. Might just rip it off the camera. To heavy for a camera

Post Thanks / Like

Well glad I did not wait for it on my Ad360II canon units. They work great with the Sony X1. I actually take the hot shoe off and put the tripod mount on. Fits in the bag better and I would never ever put these on a camera shoe camera. Might just rip it off the camera. To heavy for a camera
    I think that's why. The Sony Multi-function foot is even more fragile than the Nikon or Canon hot feet.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Well after all of some of my short notice traveling for the day job I will finally have a Priolite Sony HotSync kit to shoot this coming weekend. I received my Mola Bowens adapter on last Thursday, the SMDV Speedbox A-110 on Friday, the Mola Rayo is coming tomorrow, and I may go ahead and get a A7R2 by the end of the week to relegate my A7R almost solely to IR duties.

I've been trying to hold out on it but it may get to a point of it becoming my backup body should a A9 be released later this year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HiredArm View Post
    Well after all of some of my short notice traveling for the day job I will finally have a Priolite Sony HotSync kit to shoot this coming weekend. I received my Mola Bowens adapter on last Thursday, the SMDV Speedbox A-110 on Friday, the Mola Rayo is coming tomorrow, and I may go ahead and get a A7R2 by the end of the week to relegate my A7R almost solely to IR duties.

I've been trying to hold out on it but it may get to a point of it becoming my backup body should a A9 be released later this year.
    Will be interested to hear what you think of the Priorate kit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Also interested in your opinion of the A-110 softbox. I am curious about how it compares to the less expensive one they sell.
    Jim

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered two Priolite 500ws Hotsync units with Sony remote last week. They had a special Sony deal that saved me about $800 I believe. I decided to just pull the trigger. I don't want to deal with cords anymore. If I move to Canon or Nikon, I'll just switch remotes.

I don't have them yet. I think they shipped from Germany to Priolite North America, then after that, they'll be shipping to me on the East Coast. Will probably get them next week, but I have no idea. I'll know when they send tracking info...

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rjp85 View Post
    I ordered two Priolite 500ws Hotsync units with Sony remote last week. They had a special Sony deal that saved me about $800 I believe. I decided to just pull the trigger. I don't want to deal with cords anymore. If I move to Canon or Nikon, I'll just switch remotes.

I don't have them yet. I think they shipped from Germany to Priolite North America, then after that, they'll be shipping to me on the East Coast. Will probably get them next week, but I have no idea. I'll know when they send tracking info...
    That sounds about right and it usually is a 2-3 week lead time for out of stock items. I'm on the East Coast too and received my tracking number yesterday. The test kit should be here on Thursday. If I do purchase after the testing then I will go with the 1000ws units due to the larger battery that allows almost double the amount of pops as the 500ws units at 500ws.

I have not used the A110 yet (just got it on Friday) but I got a pretty good deal on it. I don't have any other modifiers that large (besides my Westcott umbrellas) so I figured I'd go really large on the soft box. I almost went Ruth the 90 but couldn't pass up on the 110.

Post Thanks / Like

Woohoo! Can't wait for 2x V860II-S incoming tomorrow via DHL.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rjp85 View Post

Dont forget that they offer a Pentax remote as well and a Phase One remote is rumored to be in the works. Would be nice if they made a Fuji and Leica one as well.

Post Thanks / Like

I just did a sequencing test with the Godox (Cheetah, Adorama) 600BTTL. The A7RII is not a speed demon so this is probably not valid for sports shooters.

I always shoot uncompressed raw which limits buffer capacity in terms of shots in a burst. That's OK too, for me. My primary interest for this sort of thing is for getting some mild action from water skiers etc.

At low burst 4 lights kept up till the buffer was full at full power. At hi burst 4 lights kept up, with one miss, at 1/2 power. Two of the lights had batteries on them that had not been topped off since they arrived, so even though they showed full they may not have been as capability as they will be after being charged. It seems I've read that Lithium Ion batteries take a couple of charge cycles to reach full potential.

The half power also kept up at hi burst speed in HSS.

I'm not going to bother with uploading any pictures of Manny getting flashed. The only thing I was interested in determining was max power for the two burst modes on the A7RII. Getting the exposure right will depend on the shooting situation. The good news is that 1/2 power means a narrow beam reflectors means a reasonable light to subject distance is possible. Or being able to deal with the sun in a bright situation.
    Last edited by dmward; 24th May 2016 at 14:17.

Post Thanks / Like

The seller was very nice to upgrade my shipping to super fast DHL at no charge and gave a few diffusers as well. Nice!

V860II-S firmware 1.2

All versions of MIS from Godox
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

HERE is an addition to my ongoing evaluation of the Godox AD600. Used it outside at a small park wedding for the couple shoots.
    David

Post Thanks / Like

HERE is an addition to my ongoing evaluation of the Godox AD600. Used it outside at a small park wedding for the couple shoots.
    David; thank you forthe addition and updating on your blog. I started using Godox on my A7R after the Bangkok Photo Fair, where the 1st remote controllers where available for Sony, the end of November last year. I bought a small set of 360's, with the promise of the Commander Controller on the way in December. Here Godox is extremely cheap as is 100% availability of all their units and accessories. Since then, it has evolved quite fast, and through this thread, your blog and postings, I have developed quite a nice set up; I have replaced entirely my heavier and expensive on location system, and I am now very satisfied on how it's working; plus extremely cheap and very lightweight and portable.

Thank you kindly. Takomaru,
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I probably should link this to my blog as well, HERE is a gallery of headshots I did for a Make Up Artist. She wanted some new images for her website and I wanted a chance to experiment with my AD600BTTL lights. Some were shot in her apartment with 2 AD600s. Some in M some in TTL. The others were shot a a boutique that sells traditional cloths. The boutique shoot was setup with three AD600BTTL strobes. Main, fill and hair light. These were done in TTL.
    David