The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtlander 12/5.6 Sony FE Mount shipping

k-hawinkler

Thanks Mike. Most of the Sunstars with my 10/5.6 look fine. But here are two that are curved a bit. :LOL:

The curvature seems to depend on the location of the Sunstar in the picture. Another, less severe example.

gurtch

My 12mm just arrived. Here are some quick hand held shots at f8. Corners are acceptable to me.
Dave in NJ
jpg full frame LOW RES _DSC1122.jpgjpg center crop_DSC1122.jpgjpg left bottom corner_DSC1122.jpgjpg right bottom corner_DSC1122.jpgjpg_right top cornerDSC1122.jpgjpg left top corner_DSC1122.jpg

gurtch

Yesterday I took my new 12mm to the beach here, I am really liking this lens. To my surprise, there is no horizon curvature (and I have not found lens profiles yet). Looking through the finder, the sky looked like I was using a polarizer: deep dark blue. Since you focus wide open, perhaps I was seeing vignetting. ISO 200, at f10. Here are two shots.
Thanks for looking
Dave in NJD722 framed.jpgD723 framed.jpg