The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Samples: Sony & Zeiss Macro!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
You guys are starting to step into MF land . Be REAL careful:D

It's the Dysart of vacuum cleaners. Get anywhere near it and suck you up like dust

douglasf13

Robmac, I wanted to add, please don't take my word for the 1/30 with the hassie 150. I haven't done scientific testing, and I could have just been having a no caffeine day :)

robmac

Even if you were 1/60th, it's still nice at that FL. Beats 2x'ing the ISO

Guy - I hear you. Doing the transition via The Trailer Park Method - manual focus MF glass on a FF DSLR first ;>

fotografz

I'd like this to be an image thread, if possible, versus the technical forensics and price ticket shock comments that go on in other S2 threads. Hopefully, it'll provide a venue for those who have taken the S2 plunge to have no fear of posting images before they shrink into the shadows never to be heard from again.
Wrong Forum. This is Sony, not Leica ... :OT: