The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoSenior

re: Fun With Sony _____

Matt,
It's great to see that you using Sony. I've enjoyed your work and look forward to more here. Really like this set.
Jerry

gurtch

Sony Alpha 900, 500mm f 8 Minolta Mirror lens. We live on a barrier island in NJ and got hammered yesterday with a Nor'easter. 50 mph winds, sideways rain (no snow).

Last edited:

pegelli

Standing in the perfect backdrop ;)

A850 + 24-105D

Taking a self portrait

A850 + 80-200 G HS

Spanish waiter

A850 + 85/1.4 RS

pegelli

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras....

2 weeks and no post here, that's no good so let's do something about that.
I think there's too much attention going to the new Nex's and A77 threads, so time to show that the old 5's and 3's can still be used to have fun :)

With a Leica M 35/2.8 "Templo do Debod" in Madrid:

Both shots handheld.

Wow, has it really been three months since I posted here? :p

I've been so busy it seems like a short time but there are so many fantastic photos above that I just don't have time to comment individually. just the photos since my last post make an incredible set... well done everyone! :clap:

The weekend after my last post I spent three days at Laguna Seca at the Monterey Historics(now called Rolex Reunion). I have only scratched the surface from that shoot -- I have ~2,600 photos left after culling the obvious technical duds and to date have only processed & uploaded 136 of them. Here are a few:

On Sept. 17 I was back at Laguna Seca for the running of the American LeMans, this time with my best and oldest friend (since highschool) David -- and found the booth babes quite willing to pose:

Can-Am car on display but not part of the main event:

A little over-excited...

Gold:

Exhibition class, Hybrid powertrain - beat all of the other 911s by a fair margin:

Into the sunset:

Overall winner:

Too pretty...

Braking zone:

Sept. 24 & 25th was spent camping in the redwoods...

HDR:

Sadly, we didn't get around to seeing the biggest trees in the park...

Status
Not open for further replies.