The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

re: Fun With Sony _____

A850 + old lens (Helios 35/2.8 M42)

A850 + new lens (CZ 135/1.8)

A850 + very fine lens (Min 35/2)

Rand47

a900 100mm 2.8 macro, Helicon focus stack

Homage to Edward Weston. . .

Last edited:
J

jcoffin

A faux-panorama of the mountains with some frost helping to make the contours a bit more visible than usual.

MikalWGrass

A few shots of the Gulliver Raiders water polo team practice. Shots were taken mostly wide open or almost wide open, with the a900 and the ZA 135/1.8. Some of the shots were shot on the continuous focus mode and some were shot on the single shot focus mode. Very little post production was done because I don't really know how to do post production work. The shots are 98% of what they looked like when snapped.

The red lighting is from the huge time / pace clock located about 20 feet from that edge of the pool. I didn't de-saturate the reds because that is how I saw the coloring with my own aging eyes.

I really like the way the a900 and the ZA 135/1.8 work together for low light action shots. If the a99 had an OVF I might consider getting it but I am not sure that the EVF can handle low light action shots. What I really need is a FF without a mirror, an OVF, and better high iso.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.