The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

goonygoogoo

re: Fun With Sony _____

Edward,

Great snake shots! The greens are just so vibrant. Nothing detracting about noise at ISO 1600 with NR off.

George

goonygoogoo

Moving from KL to Bali, a few people shots from among many I took:

First, with the 24-70mm Zeiss

finally, with the Sony 70-300mm SSM

Quentin
Can't wait to travel to SE Asia this coming summer. Looking forward to doing lots of street shots. These that you've posted, Quentin, are great!

George

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

I don't claim to be a sports photographer but I couldn't resist this opportunity earlier today. The 70-400 G at 400 mm, f8, ISO 400. Part of a 12 frame sequence. I was standing thigh deep in the water!
Bill

Quentin_Bargate

Hi George

Cheers - but I wish though I'd had a more convenient carry anywhere lens with me at the time. I now have a Tamron 28-200mm lens which is an excellent carry anywhere alternative to a larger kit.

Bill, LoSenior

great shots! I'm no sport photographer, but I was happy with the shot below of a parasurfer in Bali. Taken with the 70-300mm G on the A900

Edward, loved the snake shots and also Albert, Dave Mark and Panya's work. Temples make great subjects of shots.

Quentin

Last edited:

dhsimmonds

A couple of shots from my recent trip around the Caribbean. A900 with ZA 24-70.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.