The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoSenior

re: Fun With Sony _____

I love it Jerry, but have no idea what it is - perhaps window in aircraft?
David,
Thanks for the compliment. I'm inside a nuclear cooling tower
shooting through the opening. Two of these towers were started about 25 years ago and never completed. I have relatives that invested $20,000 in this project. The Bonds were AAA rated and became worthless.
The city where the towers are located has developed the area into an Industrial park that is doing rather well.
I taked to project manager and she allowed me to go in and take some pictures, they are huge and I was by myself for over an hour.
Before I left I tried shouting and the echos were something, they seemed to go on for ever.

Jerry

Last edited:

LoSenior

Still raining?

David,

Really like your pictures, the one of your Dad is a favorite. I can relate to your dad and I'm happy to see that you two are out shooting together.
Still Raining is super, great capture with the ZA135, I'm getting mine out and go try and get photos.

Thanks for sharing.

Jerry

Last edited:

Mimaki

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras....

My Voigtländer 35mm 1.4 Nokton finally arrived, a couple of quick photos (wide open)... will test for smearing at infinity tomorrow morning.

Braeside

David,
Thanks for the compliment. I'm inside a nuclear cooling tower
shooting through the opening. Two of these towers were started about 25 years ago and never completed. I have relatives that invested $20,000 in this project. The Bonds were AAA rated and became worthless.
The city where the towers are located has developed the area into an Industrial park that is doing rather well.
I taked to project manager and she allowed me to go in and take some pictures, they are huge and I was by myself for over an hour.
Before I left I tried shouting and the echos were something, they seemed to go on for ever.

Jerry
Jerry, Must have been very interesting to get access to that place, certainly you got some unique shots.

Braeside

David,

Really like your pictures, the one of your Dad is a favorite. I can relate to your dad and I'm happy to see that you two are out shooting together.
Still Raining is super, great capture with the ZA135, I'm getting mine out and go try and get photos.

Thanks for sharing.

Jerry
Thanks Jerry.

It's not my Dad - :ROTFL: In fact it is a very good friend of mine - Charlie, who is a very good photographer (recently an A.R.P.S). :thumbup:

fotoingo

Subscriber Member

My Voigtländer 35mm 1.4 Nokton finally arrived, a couple of quick photos (wide open)... will test for smearing at infinity tomorrow morning.
@ Mimaki : Looks nice !
If you have some free time I would really appreciate to see a picture of the Nex+Lens from above+straight from the side and maybe some pictures of a wall or something (1 meter distance) at different apertures. (like f 1,4 / 2 / 4 / 5,6 for example).
Thank you and have a nice day + fun with the new "toy".
Ingo

I

ilcapo

Nex-5 with kit lens @ISO-6400.....not too bad;)

P

Poki

Finally I've found a store with the NEX-5DB. Ordered it with 24-hour-express an hope it will arrive here soon. The longer I wait, the less I liked shooting with my compact ...

roweraay

Mimaki, highly appreciate the above pictures. Makes me really hopeful about the Nokton. Waiting with bated breath for the results from your smearing tests.:)

douglasf13

No kidding! I've probably got another week before the Nokton arrives, so I'll be disappointed if the Nokton shows smearing before I even get to try it.

fotoingo

Subscriber Member

Lightroom 3.2 Release Candidate for Macintosh and Windows.

Newly supported camera models include:

• Casio EXILIM EX-FH100 (DNG*)
  • Leica S2 (DNG*)
  • Panasonic DMC-FZ100
  • Panasonic DMC-FZ40 (FZ45)
  • Panasonic DMC-LX5
  • Pentax 645D
  • Samsung NX10
  • Samsung TL500 (EX1)
  • Sony A290
  • Sony A390
  • Sony Alpha NEX-3
  • Sony Alpha NEX-5

New Lens Profile Support

Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS (For NEX System)

->
http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Lightroom_3.2

Will try it this evening
:)

Terry

Greetings from Dingle...

My composition is a little wonky :rolleyes: but....
NEX 5 plus kit lens RAW + LR3.2 conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.