The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoslack

re: Fun With Sony _____

Great stuff
Love the hiking shot Simon
MG - the dismal wood with the red lipstick is fine
David - I like both of those - especially the cruise (you went on a cruise?) shot.

I've just carred my A900 with the 24-70 and others around Crete for 3 weeks . . . . with one battery (10% charge at the beginning) and no charger :wtf: Not a rewarding experience!

Braeside

Jono,

Yes we were on a cruise from Dover to Naples, had glorious weather except in Guernsey and Herculaneum.

My nightmare would be forgetting the charger - It happens to someone on every cruise I have been on, usually someone else has the same camera if you are lucky.

I hit a small problem, the old M8 charger would not fit in the only socket in my cabin... fortunately reception let me plug it in there, though I did have 4 fully charged batteries with me.

How was Crete?

PS The captain spotted my iPhone 4 and wanted to try it, he has an iPad and this is the camera for it.

Last edited:

fotoingo

Subscriber Member
Re: Fun with the NEX cameras....

Nice pictures everyone !

Right now I thought it would be time to see some more flowers...

So...

Here we go :D

(But I added one other pic aswell ;) )

All pictures are shot with the Contax G Lenses 45mm f2 and 90mm f2,8 with various apertures.

-You have to click the pictures twice to see the pictures fullsize on your monitor -

Last edited:

Braeside

Mark, I guess the novelty hasn't worn off yet here! - But it suits only certain subject types for sure.

iiiNelson

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras....

Took the NEX to a concert a few weeks back to see how it would handle the lighting.

engel001

Travelling in Arizona with my A850, Minolta 200mm APO, and a Leitax converted 28-90mm Vario-Elmarit Asph. Some others were posted in the recent Leica R thread. The last shot is with the Minolta APO 2x teleconverter (Watson Lake).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.