The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurtch

Re: Fun with the A7/7R

Dave, As I mentioned, the old Summicron 50/2 is fuzzy in the corners. The shot is from the old Revuenon 50/1.4 at f/1.4 :)shocked:). The Summicron is not for shooting brick walls. It is for people shots (again, it is fuzzy wide open but is brilliant by f/4).
Thanks again Vivek. I have the 50mm f2 Summicron R and the 35mm f2.8 R elmarit, both fairly old, maybe late 1960s or early 70s. I have not tried them out yet on the A7R.
Best regards
Dave

W.Utsch

To my big surprise the ZA 55/1.8 arrived today.
SAR supposed delivery in Europe from Januar 20.2014.
Santa delivered today...:)

Not tested yet oc, it is dark, grey and cold here...but AF is very fast and silent..looks very good on the cam:

Knorp

Yup, status for the FE55/1.8 on Sony web site is now "available".

Concrats and happy shooting, Werner.

Hannu

I wonder if these two should be in vibration thread. They are taken with A7 and Canon fd 20/2.8 s.c.c . 1/20 and 1/10s. Camera on tripod and fired by Android phone. Aperture 5.6 I think. Lightroom 5.3

Trees have been growing since 1930 when houses were mowed away.

Third Image shot with Contax g 90.

A7 Canon fd 20mm/2.8 scc 1/20 f 5.6 ISO 500

A7 Canon fd 20mm/2.8 scc 1/10 f 5.6 ISO 640

A7 Contax g 90/2.8 1/640s f 4 ISO 125

V

Vivek

To my big surprise the ZA 55/1.8 arrived today.
SAR supposed delivery in Europe from Januar 20.2014.
Santa delivered today...:)

Not tested yet oc, it is dark, grey and cold here...but AF is very fast and silent..looks very good on the cam:
Look forward to shots from this, Werner. :)

mbroomfield

Thanks, Mike. :)

Thanks, Michiel. :) That was the key (plus the arrangement).

My fast normal Revuenon 50/1.4 at f/1.4. Like I mentioned, It is fabulous looking, handles beautifully and is a decent lens for a very small price.
Thanks Vivek, is that the MC version?

V

Vivek

Yes, Mike. The MC version in Pentax K mount. I still have to buy an E to Pentax K adapter. I am using it with a E to EOS and an EOS to PK adapters. Have to find a proper hood for it. The shots were without a hood.

scho

A few long exposures with the A7R+Contax 180mm f/2.8 Sonnar mounted with the ASAT-NEX on a light Gitzo (1027). All at ISO 50.
2 sec, f/4

20 sec, f/8
]
10 sec, f/8

Status
Not open for further replies.