The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

benroy

Subscriber Member
Re: Fun with the A7/7R

Please take a look at images posted at the bottom of page 44 posted late last night...then the page got turned to page 45...and Bart's great pics of the Tulip
Festival brass band.

More of Minolta 70-210/4 AF w/A7

Last edited:

W.Utsch

Something different: Some Studio work, too lazy to go out :)

"The Rose and her Deconstruction"

If you like , be sure to have a look on 100% via Flickr!!
Incredible detail!

Last edited:

biglouis

Lovely light this late winter afternoon - A7 CV21/1.8 - Camley Street. near King's Cross in London.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
re: Fun With Sony _____

Mikal, Both sets are really nice. You and that lens do an amazing job.

Mikal, Pegelli, Cooler, you are making it hard to resist the siren song of the 135 ZA.

Last edited:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
re: Fun With Sony _____

2014 Lake Havasu City Balloon Fest
Sony A99 and 70-200 f/2.8
Sony A7r and A-mount 35 f/2/55 f/1.8 FE

scho

No lovely late winter light here. The cones in my eyes were struggling to discern even the slightest bit of color today. Frozen ripples and waves in this creek ahead of a polar vortex settling in again over the NE USA. A7R + Sony FE 35 2.8

kuujinbo

Nice to see photos from people who have sunshine. :) Between laziness and bad weather, the only things I've been doing are waiting for some light and playing with the Voigtlander close up adapter.

The figure above is 8cm tall, not cropped. Used this:

nostatic

Well, gas got the better of me (I blame this place), so I picked up the A7 kit from my local shop. After shooting a few PPHOs (pixel peeping household objects) my main reaction is pretty darn positive. It out auto-white balanced the 6D in terrible light, and for some of what I do, 12800 will work fine. The AF during movie mode is quite good, and focus peaking with the EVF in DMF mode just makes life much easier. Impressive piece of kit and the size/weight difference compared to the 6d/24-105 sold my wife (who get sucked into shooting during my gigs), though I'm already trying to figure out if the 35 or 55 comes next :D

W.Utsch

The "Studio Setup" made me do a small comparison.

Mounted the DP3M to the tripod. The pic taken with the Sigma was not lightened by an additional flash, it just got the light from the Lightbox. The Sony's used a wireless flash to give additional light from the top.
You have to take that into account when judging the pics. As the JEPEG compression via Flickr and the Forum.

Both Pics where brought to 6000x4000 24MP via LR and PhotoZoom Pro.

What do you think....??

DP3M @ F7.3 100% Crop

Sony A7R, Leica Macro-Elmarit R 60/2.8 @ F 16 100% Crop

Status
Not open for further replies.