The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

re: Fun With Sony _____

Nice one woodmancy, great atmosphere. It shows you can take good pictures in any weather.

Feb 4, 2015 is the 35th day of 2014. So a good reason for giving my original Minolta 35/2 a spin (on a A850):

Gate:

Guardian of the crucifix

Church side entrance

Re: Fun with the A7/7R

Steve: Very nice museum series. Also revives memories of a former similar series you took with the Nikons and the 24mm f/1.4 (? for the lens). All great, my favorites #1 and #9. Maybe I'll post a comeback on viewer physiognomies in museums a bit later :)

shtarka1

Steve: Very nice museum series. Also revives memories of a former simalar series you took with the Nikons and the 24mm f/1.4 (? for the lens). All great, my favorites #1 and #9. Maybe I'll post a comeback on viewer physiognomies in museums a bit later :)
Lo...Thanks very much Hermann!

D&A

Thanks Marc, and you're right. I had boosted contrast a bit, but I boosted it more when I went to make a print and it did improve it.
B.
Bill, as others have expressed, a truly awesome shot of the coyote! Another way to have increased the contrast was to simply step outside and remove that layer of thermopane glass between you and and the subject from the equation :). On second thought, maybe not!

Some really impressive images by so many talented photographers in this thread. Thanks to all for posting and also feedback regarding lens performance and these Sony cameras.

Dave (D&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.