The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikalWGrass

Re: Fun with the A7/7R

Ben, love the shots of Jerusalem.

Ashwin, great shots - again. Do you think they would have been better / different if you had shot them with the A7R?

Mikal

tashley

Subscriber Member

With the English weather at the moment, who needs Grad ND filters! (BTW the original is not posterised but JPEG can't handle the tonal range...

D

Deleted member 7792

Ashwin, as an NC State alum and a Seattle Seahawks fan (the latter because of Russell Wilson), I really appreciate this excellent b&w photo of Russell. Well done, gritty, capturing a pensive moment. Even his hands tell a story. Thanks for sharing.

Joe

fultonpics

/Users/bobstanton/Pictures/iPhoto Library.photolibrary/Masters/2014/02/10/20140210-160519/BCPeople_20130205_0030.jpg

benroy

Subscriber Member

Continuing with Nikon classic MF lenses: Here's the legendary (well-deserved) Nikon 25-50/4 MF w/A7. A7 was hand-held for these pics, so keystoning did occur and lines were straightened...couple of examples of lens's close-up abilities are included...lens can focus down to about 24".

Last edited:

Comer, Ga. In the freezing cold with sleet coming down, dedicated electric utility crews worked late into the night after severe cold and snow caused a power pole to catch fire leaving nearby residents in the dark and without heat. About 6 trucks and 20 men showed up late and got power back on around 1am.
Sony A7r ISO 6400 Nikkor 50mm

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Well I need to apologize for keep posting images today but Im playing around with different processes in C1 and just having some fun. Im sure your all getting bored of rusted trucks by now. Another one

55mm FE shot wide open at 1.8. I cropped this a little than did a 100 percent crop.

Im waiting for UPS and can't leave the house.:D

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

The black and white are cool, and I love the old badges and sweeping shapes. But this one slays me. For some reason I start singing Paul Simon...
I pumped it up with color editor in C1. Kodachrome 25 i would say. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.