The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras....

I was at a meeting with other Sony photographers in Rotterdam last weekend, and somebody brought a PEN-F 40/1.4 for me to try out on my NEX6 (it was the 40th day of 2014, so very fitting):toocool:

Here's some examples:

Coolsingel 40 (The Town Hall)

Bison (Post Office)

Owl (Town Hall)

Stary, stary night (Holbeinhuis)

Broken (parking Doelen)

Memories from the 1940 bombing

What a lens, loverly rendering, super sharp and a joy to use. I must find one, even if it adds another adapter to my collection :salute:

tashley

Subscriber Member
Re: Fun with the A7/7R

A little "duo" here: the top one was taken with today with the A7R - the EXIF details are in the title plate. It shows the effects of the recent storms on Brighton's old West Pier, which has been falling apart since I was a child. Compare it to the lower frame, taken in 2011 on an IQ180, before the latest depredations of time and tide...

Ideally the angle and perspective would have been equal but the waves didn't allow me to get to the right spot!

W.Utsch

From the "County Museum for Technology and Labour", Mannheim.

The Machine

24/3.5 TSE II, full shift, handheld, top and bottom cropped

jlm

Workshop Member

werner: love those machines; will make me get the camera out in the shop

here is one from home with the sony zeiss 135 at 1.8:

Status
Not open for further replies.