The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

cellison

Re: Fun with the A7/7R

A7r w/ Leica Summicron Rigid 50mm @ f2.8 | 1/100 via Metabones adapter.

Default sharpening in Capture One

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Went for a walk on the lake today (Georgian Bay) in -22C (about -8F). Normally it's a 2 km walk from my home to the lighthouse - but only a couple of hundred meters across the ice!

a7r and FE 55/1.8. For the next five weeks it'll be in South Africa and Botswana with me so I'll be off the forum for a while. Hopefully it will be at least +22C there!

Best to all,
Bill

tashley

Subscriber Member

Have a great time Bill! I find going from cold to hot climes tickles my creative fancy!

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member

a7r and FE 55/1.8. For the next five weeks it'll be in South Africa and Botswana with me so I'll be off the forum for a while. Hopefully it will be at least +22C there!

Best to all,
Bill
Stay safe...I always breathe a sigh of relief when I land in London/Brussels/Paris on the way out of W Africa.

Hope the light and fauna are stunning.

Looking forward to your return posts....

Regards,

Bob

Norm N

A couple of low-light photos from the Art Institute of Chicago
A7 + Kit Lens at 70mm/f5.6

Luvwine

Another one from this past weekend with the A7r and FE 55. Any thoughts on which is better? First is obviously cropped. Both are handheld. Need to spend more time there next time.... I love this red barn. I have a feeling I will be visiting it again in the future!

Last edited:

W.Utsch

We had beautiful wether yesterday, took the FE24-70 and the ZE 18/3.5 in my small bag for a short stroll to the wood nearby.

Creek

I'm in a wrong league here, but figured I'll get started as well.. So here's one of the first shots I took with the A7r + 55/1.8. It's shot wide open and when we still had something like a winter here..

//Juha

Status
Not open for further replies.