The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

re: Fun With Sony _____

Excellent shots of the Rijksmuseum Michiel, both of them. The colour and atmosphere makes them very pleasing to look at.

Did you get a permit to use a tripod there, or were these shot handheld?

Michiel Schierbeek

Thank you pegelli!
No those are handhold but high ISO.
The library at 2000 and the hall at 1600. The hall was darker because of all the stained glass but the lens is faster.

mjm6

These guys got it all set. (Bartholomeus van der Helst 1648)

Did he paint DOF into the painting? It looks like the men on the opposite side of the table are not as sharp.

If so, that would be a very unusual effect for most portrait painters to do at that time...

---Michael​

W.Utsch

"The new and the old Heidelberg"

Restaurant/Bar in the "Print Media Academy"

"Betreutes Trinken" (Looked after Drinking)

The blackboard on the left reads: "Absinth till you cut your own ears off"
The yellow sign: "Drunken people crossing"

Last edited:

Michiel Schierbeek

Did he paint DOF into the painting? It looks like the men on the opposite side of the table are not as sharp.

If so, that would be a very unusual effect for most portrait painters to do at that time...

---Michael
I'll guess it is all about the swollen-headed guy with the black suit in the middle, being the commisioner.
He should shine and the others are the decorum to show off his importancy.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

I had a shoot yesterday shooting clothing but I was asked to shoot a shot of the earring so i did that than refocused one for me to see how the ZA 85mm 1.4 looked up close shot at F10 with strobes. Very little airbrushing here

Status
Not open for further replies.