The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Barry:
This wheel shot is great. Really glad you're making the time to put your work on this thread. I know you've got a lot going on now.

Best regards,
John
Many thanks John, very most appreciated on both counts.
I/we do have more time now as you can see by my more frequent uploads etc...We have most things put in place more or less now (prescriptions, doctors, PT, OT, dementia clinic, a stroke nurse, cleaners and a gardener plus several other services without boring everybody here)...The BT Lifeline (UK emergency pendant call line) has been a GREAT help to us both as we don't have to be present everyday and night especially as my mother is not critical any longer, in fact she has made an exceptional physical recovery but not so well mentally (still pretty confused) I am sorry to say.
Between my Fathers dementia and my Mothers stroke and confusement they seem to muddle along not to bad with all the care that she is receiving from us and others.
Cheers Barry

Barry Haines

Oké Barry, a little bit more red :)
Search for two guys in a cage!
Super shot Michiel, the 2 guys in the cage were captured just in the perfect position (I have to confess I spotted them straight away :LOL: ), you even managed to include some red :D - The icing on the cake.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Quick shot from yesterday inside a Dillards dept. store. I made use of the mannequins since I could not move them out of the way I did rearrange them a little. I think its kind of cool. Shots with my lights and my 85 1.4 at F8. I tamed down the sharpness a little

scho

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Some more RhinoCam fun. This time with the A6000 and two Mamiya 645 lenses.

A 162 MP stitch from 8 images shot using the Mamiya 150mm f/3.5 N, reduced here to 25% of original size. Two 100% crops follow.

crop 1

crop 2

A 118 MP stitch from 6 images shot using the the Mamiya 55mm f/2.8 N, reduced to 25% of original size. Three 100% crops follow.

crop 1

crop 2

crop 3

Last edited:

JimCollum

well.. guess i'll have to jump on the bandwagon.

selling the D800 & going with the A7R.. Took it down to the Boardwalk for an initial test drive. Most of my lenses are manual focus (Nikkor, Zeiss & Leica).. so i have lots I can put on it. Camera feels made for manual focus lenses!

Zeiss 21mm 2.8

Nikkor 50mm 1.2

Nikkor 50mm 1.2

Zeiss 21mm 2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.