The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcm

Re: Fun With Sony _____

An old one shot with my NEX 7 and god knows what lens - Probably my ZM50 or the Voigtlander 35/1.2 II.

Bought a few of the VSCO film packs for LR a while back and I've been playing around learning how to create particular looks manually based on how I've seen the presets setup.

biglouis

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Another couple from my holiday last week - using my second favourite lens (after the CV21/1.8) the FE 55/1.8.

Both captures wide open and processed with a recipe in Color Efex.

pegelli

A few more pinocchio shots:

A850 + CZ 135/1.8

A850 + Minolta 200/2.8 HS G

A850 + Minolta 200/2.8 HS G

pegelli

And a leek which lost it's nose:

Hydrangena

Both A850 + Minolta 200/2.8 HS G

iiiNelson

Wow... I've missed a lot in this threads but there are some really great shots all around. Here's a few assorted shots while visiting Kentucky using the 35FE and 55FE. I also used with both the A7 and A7r.

Last edited:

f/otographer

Not shooting a whole lot recently. Hot weather and allergies are a crappy combination. But I have managed to capture some daughter photos from the last week or so. All shots taken with the Minolta MC Rokkor PF 55/1.7 (version II).

Chloe got tired of daddy taking pictures of her at the park so she summons a deluge to drench daddy and his camera.

water witch

contemplating the slant of the world

And here Chloe enjoys what would have been science fiction when I was her age. Wirelessly streaming HD video to a small electronic device from a world wide database of electronic information.

magic to my younger self

Michiel Schierbeek

This guy made lovely, real sepia photographs, with this camera, on the street.
Developed right in the box and fixated outside.

philber

Haven't posted here in a long time. Mainly, haven't been shooting much at all. Just too much work, plus crappy weather. yeah, I know, excuses...
A few flowers just to keep the faith

5 par philippeberend, sur Flickr
[/url]
3 par philippeberend, sur Flickr/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.