The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Just trying out the new lens I bought from Guy.

Japanese Invasion - Sony 16-50mm SSM lens at 30mm @ f5.0

Barry Haines

We used to live in a house in the valley that runs into the village - totally silent but a five minute cycle ride away. I love that place!
You were very fortunate Tim to have lived in such a beautiful tranquil area at a nice period in it’s history I expect, it certainly was a lot quieter (and nicer) back in the 60’s and 70’s than it is today.

Taken this afternoon in Dartmoor National Park...1600 ISO colour image blended with a split toned monochrome (Nik SE Pro2)...Cheers Barry

biglouis

04/08/2014 23:00 (11PM)

"The lamps are going out all over Europe, we shall not see them lit again in our life-time", British Foreign Secretary Sir Edward Grey, 11PM, 4th August 1914 - Big Ben, Parliament Square, 11PM, 4th August 2014.

Sony A7+FE 55/1.8

Barry Haines

Re: 04/08/2014 23:00 (11PM)

"The lamps are going out all over Europe, we shall not see them lit again in our life-time", British Foreign Secretary Sir Edward Grey, 11PM, 4th August 1914 - Big Ben, Parliament Square, 11PM, 4th August 2014.

Sony A7+FE 55/1.8
Perfect Louis....Exactly 100 years later!
Some parts of the country are still having their streetlights turned off early even today, so it's still relative...Cheers Barry

P.S. You stay up later than I do...:sleep006:

nsng

Yellow field of rapeseed flowers near Qinghai Lake. At an altitude of over 3,000 meters, this lake is the largest in China. Rapeseed plants are grown in many areas around the lake. When we were travelling through this region, the yellow flowers formed a spectacular foreground against the lake and the blue sky. A7R w/55 f1.8 FE.

nsng

Sand dune at Minsha Shan Park, Dunhuang. This park is about 6km from Dunhuang and is part of the Gobi desert. A7R w/35-70 R VE

Barry Haines

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Taken last year traveling through the Dordogne with a Nex-6...Cheers Barry

Apologies I can see straight away that these are over-sharpened...I applied the same processing as I normally do with my A7R (Note to myself).

biglouis

Perfect Louis....Exactly 100 years later!
Some parts of the country are still having their streetlights turned off early even today, so it's still relative...Cheers Barry

P.S. You stay up later than I do...:sleep006:
Barry

Not normally, I am tucked up early. One of the benefits of living near central London. A 15 minute ride down the tube and I was there. I really felt it was an important moment in history and in my life.

Thanks for the comment, much appreciated.

LouisB

Barry Haines

Barry

Not normally, I am tucked up early. One of the benefits of living near central London. A 15 minute ride down the tube and I was there. I really felt it was an important moment in history and in my life.

Thanks for the comment, much appreciated.

LouisB

You are most welcome Louis...It was an excellent idea and well executed. :salute:
I normally switch the lights out over here in the UK in the early hours :LOL: (apart from Jono and Tim who sometimes stay up even later)...Cheers Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.