The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Tom, not a bad idea :)
A couple of 100 $ for a second hand NEX and you're in business.
But if you're anything like the others in here you know it won't stop there :ROTFL:

pegelli

The Hakaniemi Market Hall (Helsinki) in the blue hour

NEX5 + E10-18/4

Handheld at 1/13th. I guess the OSS in this WA lens works quite well :)

Michiel Schierbeek

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Short walk through Amsterdam with this fine lens, Minolta MD 85/2

wide open

Last edited:

Slingers

Just received a new lens. Its the fault of this thread i got a Summicron R 50/2 :D.

Barry Haines

Slingers it looks like your children are enjoying xmas early ;-)
You have caught some nice natural moments with them...They are obviously not camera shy :LOL:

This thread has gone all a bit quiet of late...I expect all this cold weather may be the reason why.

PLEASE SEE
ORIGINAL

scho

A white Thanksgiving holiday this year. Sony A7R+Cambo Actus+Leica R 35-70 f/4 Macro Elmar at 55mm.

scho

A white Thanksgiving holiday this year. Sony A7R+Cambo Actus+Leica R 35-70 f/4 Macro Elmar at 55mm.

Thank you Douglas. I'm sure that you will be seeing the same very soon.

Slingers

Slingers it looks like your children are enjoying xmas early ;-)
You have caught some nice natural moments with them...They are obviously not camera shy :LOL:
Thanks Barry, they have their moments. Usually I have to bribe them and they end up with dirty faces ruining the photos.

Michiel Schierbeek

Pegelli, I like the way you treated that Sibelius image. Cool Nordic mood. I am sorry that I like it :D Out of solidarity, I changed my avatar :)

I found this one today.

dwood

'deep in the forest' - a7r / Sigma Art 35/1.4

just rented this lens - it doesn't suck

pegelli

Pegelli, I like the way you treated that Sibelius image. Cool Nordic mood. I am sorry that I like it :D Out of solidarity, I changed my avatar :)
Wow Michiel, I didn't know you were so young :) Glad you liked my Sibelius. It was cold and dark by the time we came at the monument, which helped with the mood in the picture and gave direction to the PP.

Georg, thanks for explaining some of the symbolism of the monument, never knew that but it makes sense. I really like a lot of his music, and after living through a week in Helsinki of very short days (normal daylight from ~9 am to ~3 pm) I can understand it even better.

For a slightly sunnier mood, some lily innards:

both A850 + Sigma 180/3.5 macro

Status
Not open for further replies.