The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

tashley

Subscriber Member
Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

PS, a friend just told me the soft colors looks like Marshall's hand-coloring. I don't think she meant this as a compliment! Perhaps I should back off a bit from that experiment.

Kirk
Kirk, I rather like the colour version: it has a lyrical delicacy.

CharlesK

Great shots everyone :)
Shots from this afternoon
A7rII and Batis 25mm. This is an amazing combo, and a lot to learn still...

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Hate to say it. I have been so Batis crazy I have yet to shoot my VC 15 on the new body. The 35 maybe once. The 25 is so dang good

D

Deleted member 7792

Hate to say it. I have been so Batis crazy I have yet to shoot my VC 15 on the new body. The 35 maybe once. The 25 is so dang good
Wish I could find one (the Batis 25mm). My pre-order is with B&H. :banghead: Our local store, Southeastern Camera, has one I can rent, but they can't sell it.

Joe

dwood

If I recall correctly, you used to have a Distagon 25/f2 that you liked. Is the Batis on par with that?

That would be the 'Hollywood' Distagon? Hard to compare – I'd end up liking both the apple and the orange. :)

Kirk

scho

The pergola on Houston Pond in the Cornell Arboretum. Shot with A7RII+CV 15mm III. B&W conversion in SEP2 and split toned in LR.

Barry Haines

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Let's keep this thread up there with the others :cool:
+1 Pieter :thumbup:

Took this shot on my wife’s little old 20MP RX100v1 camera the other day at Porthleven
PP from a SOOC jpg and not a RAW (Silly me I forgot to change it!...as my wife only ever takes jpegs)
The RX100 series are great little pocketable cameras...Please click on ENLARGEMENT...Many thanks Barry

Barry Haines

This was a tricky exposure with Contre-jour lighting but tone mapping can be really useful at times for single shot HDR :D
Still undecided :confused: on the excellent Batis 25mm + CV15III combo as I really do like the versatility of the 16-35mm FE in a single lens with all it’s other FL’s built in...It may not be quite as sharp in the corners but it’s not half bad and really excellent for a SWA zoom...Please click on “ENLARGEMENT” Cheers Barry

sjg284

A7s & FE 24-70/4
Picked up the lens for video, but the stills work for me as well..

Brick wall test, almost

Way too hot out

Status
Not open for further replies.