The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pfister

Re: Fun With Sony _____

And the minuscule size allows shooting from just about any vantage point, no matter how precarious...

Edit: new version with altered processing

Last edited:

Ron Pfister

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Not everything is frozen and icy in Greenland:

For those of you interested in more images of Greenland, I've posted a series captured with the RX100M3 --> here <-- and will post more in the coming days and weeks.

D

Deleted member 7792

Here the first of a series of images captured with the RX100M3 in Greenland this summer. I love this camera. The results often rival those of much larger camera-lens combos, yet it is so small that I never think twice whether to bring it with me or not.
Ron, the entire Greenland series is simply stunning. Thanks for sharing.

Joe

Ron Pfister

...and this is the land of Muskoxen. Sorry for the poor image, but that's the best I could do from such a distance before they ran for it. :)

Ron Pfister

Many thanks, Joe! My absolute pleasure. :)

Here another documentary image, showing the front of a receding glacier and illustrating the formation of its terminal moraine. You can see that the ice is loaded with glacial drift (clay, sand, rubble and boulders) that has been transported to this point by the glacier. When the ice melts, the drift is deposited, forming the terminal moraine.

Last edited:

k-hawinkler

Ll
Socorrofest 2015 (A7S + Cron 50 APO)

WOW! Many thanks hiepphotog. You seemed to have captured the spirit of the people and proceedings. Very nice and colorful. I like in particular the image with the photographer on the ground, seemingly being blissfully ignored. Way to go! Thanks again!

Pretty soon you have the Crane Festival down there.
So far I haven't seen migrating cranes overhead this month.
But they should show up pretty soon.

sjg284

A7rII

with Leica 50/1.4 Summilux ASPH

with Sony 35/2.8 FE

and one more with the 35

I usually post on the BW threads, but I had to do this one in color because of the vibrant red poison oak on the lower left.

Kirk

View attachment 113150

Sylvan Trail, Tilden Park, Berkeley

A7rII & MATE @ 35mm (stitched)

In posting, something has happened to oversharpen – I really don't sharpen at all (honest!).

Status
Not open for further replies.