The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Playing with Silver EFx in the (now available for free) Nik tools. Used the 'Pushed Tri-X' presets with some tweaks.

Hamburg at Night

a6000 with Zeiss Touit 12mm

Hamburg at night.jpg

Last edited:

Slingers

This skink was hiding in a crack and was about an inch in length.

A7S + Sigma 105/2.8

dandrewk

Would that architecture be called "eclectic", or "When Centuries Collide"? :)

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Today was the 85th day of 2016.

So a good day to go out with my A850 + Minolta 85/1.4 RS :toocool:

Here's some fences I saw at the local park:

Fencework 1

Fencework 2

Fencework 3

Barry Haines

A return visit yesterday to the Eden Project to photograph “The Seed” – A7RII + 21mm Loxia (Handheld 0.3sec).
This time I included the doorway...Which to my mind made it resemble somewhat like a giant boxed Easter egg!

Annna T

Rue des Vergers, Sion
That dark grey building on the left was housing a library in the seventies. Now this is were the states archives are conserved. But I recently learned that this building was originally built in the 19th century, for the first states bank.. This explains why the building looks like a fortress : people needed to be reassured that their money deposits would remain safe :)

A7rm2 and FE 90mm F2.8 macro

Rue des Vergers, Sion - 20160322_177a7r2i
by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr

Last edited:

furtle

Would that architecture be called "eclectic", or "When Centuries Collide"? :)
A good description. There have been a few theatres on the site but what you see in the photo is the 1926 art deco building and the 2010 redevelopment. I believe the thinking is to ensure the original architecture remains a clear statement following the 21st C redevelopment, hence providing clear, visual historical steps. Not everyone's cup of tea but I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.