The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim251

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Fern Unfolding II

Same fern that I posted yesterday only today with the A6300. I'm not too sure how many A6300 owners will buy an FE90mm but it certainly is a hi-IQ combination. Am really happy with the camera although I haven't even used it much on the kind of subjects I bought it for. I am confident though that if this fern had decided to attempt an escape by racing across the forest floor I would have just machine-gunned it down at 11fps... :)

A6300, FE90mm, f/2.8

Michiel Schierbeek

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Just noticed your very conveniant link Annna! The thing is that the deigner of thge book is working on something simular but in a different way. I send the link to him.

And thanks everybody for not remarking the off color balance in my last picture. To late to edit now.

Yport

A bit of a stereotype postcard, this look through, but there was no other way and I like it.

Annna T

The forgotten sculpture. I found it by accident. It is hidden in the garden of big printing house, masked by trees and surrounded by a fence. I had to climb on a little wall to take the picture. I don't know who designed it.

Rue des Champs-de-tabac, Sion

Rue des Champs-de-tabac, Sion - _20140412_157s by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr

Barry Haines

PSon, A lovely moment in time caught :thumbup:

This is Escalls Methodist Church taken yesterday in the far South West of Cornwall.
I was attracted to the 3 chevrons pointing left against the 2 fascia boards pointing upwards (either side of the surfboard cross).
A7RII + 21mm Loxia

seb

Went home over the University with it's beautiful view over Zurich.
(A7RII with 85GM)

Zürich

V

Vivek

Anna, I think you are probably better off with using a drone to capture these.

Barry Haines

At the most western point of mainland England, everything is named “First and Last”
This is the “First and Last House in England” that serves refreshments together naturally with the “First and Last drinks menu” :D
Both A7RII + 21mm Loxia

seb

Anna, I think you are probably better off with using a drone to capture these.
yes, I would love to see the mountains in the background too. The "centre d'impression" negates itself in that way...

Barry Haines

“I SAW THREE SHIPS” looking from England across to the Isles of Scilly. (28 miles away. just visible on the horizon).
A7RII + Sony 70-200mm FE

Status
Not open for further replies.