The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

I took numerous shots of the Barclaycard Arena in Birmingham at night along the canal (all without a tripod).
Most of them had to much camera shake...But I got lucky with this one handheld at 1/5 sec iso200 with the 55mm FE :)

Slingers

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Here is a shot i stumbled across from 2012 of the blue mountains in nsw that i have re-edited. NEX-7 + Tamron 18-200

scho

Finally got my Voigtlander 75 SL hooked up to the TAP on the A7II via a K&F Concept (Amazon) Nikon Ai/LM adapter. Quick snap down at the Cascadilla boathouse in the freezing drizzle.

Whenever I visit the park where this 'Monet bridge' lives, I photograph it in slightly different light. Finally getting close to what I've been wanting.

(Dorothea Lange's studio/darkroom was in a building obscured by trees at upper left.)

Kirk

MonetBridge.jpg

A7rII, 50 Mitakon

DLP

Matilda Bay, Crawley, Western Australia
a7r + FE1635

Durham, Sharkbay, Western Australia
a7ii + LEA 4 +135ZA

scho

Feeding the Cayuga Lake gulls. A7II Fringer III AF adapter Contax N 70-200mm Zeiss Sonnar.

mediumcool

Cactus

Sony a7 w/35mm f/1.8 Rokkor 1/1250 f/1.8 ISO 200

Last edited:

mediumcool

Birds of Paradise

Sony a7 w/35mm f/1.8 Rokkor 1/1000 f/2 ISO 200

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.