The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony IDC with Snow Leopard (Mac)

D

dmcnickle

I have been using Sony IDC and foolishly upgraded to Snow Leopard and cannot get IDC to display any images. Image Data Lightbox will display images but IDC won't. It worked fine with Leopard.

Does anyone else who uses a Mac have these problems? I tried reinstalling IDC and now I can't even get anything to show up except the menu bar across the top.

Does anyone know of a website with IDC support forums? I searched and this time Google is not my friend :(

Thanks

A

apras

yeah i've upgraded my mac from tiger to snow leo, and my IDC also won't show any image!!!! :deadhorse:

Braeside

Yes quite a few problems with Snow Leopard, mainly printers... My HP DesignJet 120nr large format printer has no driver for 10.6 and I had to manually remove all the HP printers from 10.6 and install 10.5 driver. The software utility for calibrating the HP printer does not work at all in 10.6, something missing in one of the Apple frameworks. I suspect that is why HP dropped support.

Also DxO does not work properly (really annoying as they have just fixed the A900 green in shadows problem). You cannot browse for files in DxO and have to drop and drag via the Finder to load anything.

Aperture plus NIK plugins are OK thank goodness.

My old CS2 still works as well.