The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

I want you all to be good boys and girls, tomorrow.

beamon

None of that playing "hooky" from work so you can hang around the computer and iPhones for all the skinny coming from the big announcements.

Truth is that we pensioners need your contributions to the Social Security fund. :thumbs: Keep 'em coming!

LJL

Great, Guy. It will be good to see just how much steak may be beneath all the sizzle we have been hashing around for weeks and weeks.

LJ

P.S. I just hope a lot of folks are not terribly shocked or disappointed by whatever spills tomorrow.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well overall I think some folks will be happy. Myself I don't see much need in FF but i do more need in the MPX so the M9 if it is 18mpx would very a very welcome addition. It is just not something I am after at this time. The X1 however if it is really real may be interesting. I want something myself to just run out the door with. Obviously personally I have my eye on the S2 and maybe their is something being announced about that and may the only reason for me to wake up tomorrow. LOL

No matter what is announced be it all good or bad it still will cost us money in the end. LOL

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
Great, Guy. It will be good to see just how much steak may be beneath all the sizzle we have been hashing around for weeks and weeks.

LJ

P.S. I just hope a lot of folks are not terribly shocked or disappointed by whatever spills tomorrow.
Let's not mention steak here since it looks like I'll funding Jack's.

Ben Rubinstein

I'm working at home, got a big wedding to process and some orders to fulfill, in other words my 2nd screen is going to be on and free of anything but THE ANNOUNCEMENT! Sucks to all you people with day jobs :p

To be honest I'm not in the slightest interested in anything Leica for various reasons, it's relaxing watching the inevitable fights when you don't have a stake! :ROTFL::ROTFL:

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
I'll be sitting at home in my jammies and fuzzy house shoes watching the live webcast and on the phone to my broker seeing what we need to sell to get one.

fultonpics

i just got a letter today from Columbia College saying that i had over paid a certain four figure amount on my kids education--5 years ago. they want to send me a check...(true story). hmmm....wonder where it could go. ah, forget it, i'll give it to the kid....