The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Today's funny

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Little girl to BIG dog;

You sniff me one more time dog I will have to just smack you in the nose. When a girl says NO she means NO.:ROTFL:

M8 75 lux at F4

Guy Mancuso

Absolute winner of the day. Now this is CUTE

This was for a friends 1st BD coming out party photo. I think this one is it in my book

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Didn't I read this week that you are selling this lens???? :ROTFL:
These are darling and you better think about this (after you talked me out of selling mine:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL: BTW, I'm glad that you did.)

Terry

Yeah Cindy,
I did laugh when he posted this was a Lux shot.
Guy....I missed the dog shot last night love them both. Your friends should be thrilled and their daughter will be years from now when she shows them to a boyfriend or her kids.

Guy Mancuso

Thanks ladies, yes the Lux is for sale and it will be the longest sale i know. really not convinced yet myself in some ways. i love the Lux and if it hangs around than oh well. LOL