The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Just for Maggie O

Terry

Charles and Mike both of your shots made me smile. Mike I've obviously seen this as your avatar but larger it is just a riot!

I hadn't been to this thread in a bit...my loss!

MikeScecina

Workshop Member
Thank you Charlie and Terry. Charlie, I really like your chicks. They're anything but a 'crap snap' IMHO and you provided me cover to post mine. And yeah Terry, this is an amusing and lighthearted thread. I just hope Guy and Jack don't start to feel like they're losing control of the class. :angel:

Maggie O

Scooter Looks For Treats

From my widest lens with Bob (15mm Super-Wide Heliar) to my longest (50/2 Heliar Classic) with Scooter.

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
hahaha Great shots Greg. The little guy looks like a lion tamer. You have him standing on top in victory as well as putting his head inside the 'beasts'. ;)

Greg Lockrey

hahaha Great shots Greg. The little guy looks like a lion tamer. You have him standing on top in victory as well as putting his head inside the 'beasts'. ;)
:):) Actually it was that Mugzy was getting scolded and was looking for "protection" by standing on Godiva. But your interpretation works too. Those two were inseperable but I had to put the "big dog" down a few months ago.

helenhill

Greg Speaking of Pugs... Godiva and Mugzy[/QUOTE said:
GREG
After a FIERCE Battle..... Mugzy WINS ...there is no COMPROMISE from a PUG !!
Absolutely Divine :) helen

I'm sending agents from: Pug International Secret Society
commonly known as 'PISS'
to investigate this scolding......:ROTFL:

Last edited:

Greg Lockrey

GREG

commonly known as 'PISS'
Mugzy used to torment Godiva to no end. It was a good thing that she was a laid back goof. We now have a 6 month old yellow lab to "entertain" Mugzy. I almost feel sorry for her now. They are in constant competition for my lap. Pugs are cool dogs but they aren't brainiacs like the lab.

Greg Lockrey

GREG

commonly known as 'PISS'
A couple of things just came to mind... When little dogs used come around Godiva with their masters yapping I used to tell them that their dog will kill my dog... by chocking on it. And Mugzy likes to explore the neighborhood when the wind blows the gate open, along with her name and phone number we have a note on her tag that says "I like to pee where it's warm and dry". :ROTFL: