The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ELLIOT ERWIT BOOK SIGNING /NYC -1 Oct 2009

mwalker

Subscriber Member
Hi Helen can I send you my giant "Elliott Erwitt Personal Best" book to get signed for me:D

helenhill

well SILLY Feb 1
if you want to Buy one of his new books...there are TWO
I will buy it , have him sign it & ship to You

Let me Know....
Cheers - H

helenhill

MWALKER...You got your Book Signed

heres a pix taken by my friend Janel (FAB Photo!!!)
of her husband Aaron /endustry @RFF & I speaking with Elliot
(Aaron the Two Livered Giant & my big toothy grin...:D)

You'll have to wait for more Pixs /Film to be Developed
Elliot & I KISSING !!
and Eric (The magnum photographer he is)
got so excited , he pulled his collapsible cron off the camera while trying to take the lens cap off...
go figure :banghead: :deadhorse::eek:

click on Pix to make BIGGER

Last edited:

Dale Allyn

Helen,

What a treat to be at such a signing, but for me there's another strange treat: Aaron and Janel are friends whom I met through mutual contacts on flickr. I've missed them as they've been living in NYC these passed years, but was just "chatting" via e-mail last week in an effort to catch up. It's fun to see that they are friends of yours and that you all enjoyed the signing together.

Cheers!

helenhill

DALE.
How FANTASTIC is that...
Their Great Buddies & Aaron seemed to bring
a special Twinkle to Elliot's Eyes telling him all about the hexar RF
he was shooting with :)

Best to YOU -

steflaurent974

You are really lucky guys to assist such an event ;

I really would have loved to be there meeting you and M.Erwitt and get a signed book from him...
I have just discover the thread now ...arghhh New York is so far from Reunion Island.