The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Polaroid Camera

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
More on this wonderful news...

"Polaroid cameras and Polaroid film should both go one sale by the middle of 2010, less than two years after the company collapsed for the second, and what appeared, final time.
The instant cameras will be made in China by Summit Global, the company which bought the license to the Polaroid name after the company collapsed.
The film, meanwhile, will be created by The Impossible Project – the company rescued from the ashes of the Polaroid manufacturing plant based in Enschede, The Netherlands. Over the last year former managers of the factory have worked, as mostly a labour of love, to recreate the magic of the film on a low budget..."

Full story...

I want one but it'll have to wait on the X1 and M9. I'm #12 on a list for an X1.

I do hope they make a Black one that White one looks like it is just lacking a "Hello Kitty" sticker.

But on reflection a "Hello Kitty" sticker might look so neat.

Last edited: