The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

All I want for Christmas...

cam

would you consider a swap?

i'll buy you that if you give me your M9 and X1?

:p

looks sweet!

Ben Rubinstein

This sounds like fun! :D

But I'm an orthodox Jew so with your permission, here's my Chanuka list of 'I wish'!

Relatively simple, pair of 1Ds mkIII's. Pair of 160GB Intel SSD's with Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit (would love an i7 system but must be realistic!). Four Bowens 400 studio lights. All those are things my wedding business could really really use.

Chances of being able to afford any of those this year? About a zillion to one.... :ROTFL::ROTFL:

What I know I will be getting is a new set of pots (I love cooking), the new Terry Pratchet, a whole load of hugs and kisses from my incredible wife and beautiful and gorgeous 3 year old daughter.

stephengilbert

John,

That's just silly; you can buy a new Noctilux for less.

Steve

N.B. That's a joke, okay. No on need tell my how a Noctilux is worth more than a bottle of cognac. And it's rangefinder coupled as well.